ROM Hack Creating NTR CFW cheat plugins: Addresses keep changing

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been doing some research and I've found some stuff about pointers and dynamic addresses, but I'm not understanding how exactly I'm supposed to create a plugin if the addresses for a value in a game that I want to freeze/change are always different? I'm not ignorant about 3DS hacking or electronics in general at all, but I don't understand exactly how I'll be able to do this.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :)

Aurolei

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I can't post links yet, but you need to find the pointer address. There is a great guide on MaxConsole (search for "finding pointer codes with gateway ram dumps")

The output AR code from that tutorial is a code that executes a specific set of instructions to find the target address. If you want to know what the code types do go to Nanquitas CTRPluginFramework topic and scroll down to the Action Replay Section.

Reactions: WeedZ

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't post links yet, but you need to find the pointer address. There is a great guide on MaxConsole (search for "finding pointer codes with gateway ram dumps")

The output AR code from that tutorial is a code that executes a specific set of instructions to find the target address. If you want to know what the code types do go to Nanquitas CTRPluginFramework topic and scroll down to the Action Replay Section.
Thank you, I'll give it a try! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright