Hacking creating backup

hards

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi i have created a backup before a few times but recently i have backup games that seem to freeze or dont seem to work the games that are not working are hitman absolution and call of duty black ops 2 , the way i am creating my back up as follows

what we use for the xbox games xboxusb pro 2 and a ihas124 b drive to burn the disc at 2.4 , before we burn we check on line if the image is the same as the original with abgx360 GUI,
If it is the same as the original then we burn it using image burn with the correct layer break for dual disc or xdg3 ,
Test on xbox 360 sit down and play
so why does some games work and yet others have got problems with
thanks

hards

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi thanks for your reply we have burn the games onto verbatium dvd+r dl 8.5 gb , can you please explaine this correctly patched when we patched them we used level 3 on abgx360 gui thanks

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Rerun it again in ABGX.
To make sure it's patched correctly.

Then burn it on 2.4x in the latest IMGburn which you said before.
Run the burned disc through KProbe and verify the results for the XGD3 results.
PI MAX should be 100 or less.
PI Average should be 5 or less.
PIF MAX should be 4 or less.
PIF Average should be 0.20 or less.
Nero Score should be no less than 90.

hards

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi thankyou for your advice do i have to use this program all the time before i burn a game , can you please advise what settings are used in abgx360 , here are the results of the test i have done thanks again for your help
results.jpg
kprobe result.PNG

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Your PI values are to high.
I suggest you reburn the game.

Reboot the PC and don't start any program other then IMGBurn before you burn a game.

hards

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
results.PNG

thank you for your reply what we have done to try and get the levels done is to go into msconfig turn of everything in startup and yet the levels are still high , have you got any more advice on how to get these levels down , the games that are having issues are ufc undisputed 3. call of duty black ops 2, max payne 3. medal of honour , hitman absolution , why should these games work on 1 console and not the other allthough both consoles have been flashed with lt3, and dashboard updated , when you uce kprobe why should the levels change when you run it at x4 rather than max
results.PNG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...