OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had thought of a really great idea. What if we built an ice berg graph that shows the history of a GBAtemp member of your choice - from a reputable member to being banned or from regular to a troll.

This is not to cause any offense, so take this with a grain of salt.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Misread the title, made GBAtemp ice Borg:

1691140145286.png

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
AKA The fall of M4xi's mum..
Its so strange how this all started out. I did it because of K3N1 and it all went from there. To be really honest here, I like my mum but she struggles with a lot of issues in her life which I have to deal with a lot from there.

What you see very much on GBAtemp is me playing a character, becoming somewhat of a random shitposter and troll, when in reality I'm not that kind of person who is gonna take it seriously. Its been a wild ride on the EOF to say the least.

Reactions: AncientBoi

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its so strange how this all started out. I did it because of K3N1 and it all went from there. To be really honest here, I like my mum but she struggles with a lot of issues in her life which I have to deal with a lot from there.

What you see very much on GBAtemp is me playing a character, becoming somewhat of a random shitposter and troll, when in reality I'm not that kind of person who is gonna take it seriously. Its been a wild ride on the EOF to say the least.
My post wasn't meant to be taken seriously either.. Atleast you're helping people around in the hombrew scene, and spreading knowledge etc. It would balance out any shitposting shenanigans from you imho. 👍

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My post wasn't meant to be taken seriously either.. Atleast you're helping people around in the hombrew scene, and spreading knowledge etc. It would balance out any shitposting shenanigans from you imho. 👍
I felt that shitposting sucked and I knew that it would damage my reputation, it was also pretty boring too. So hence why I want to do something reasonable, and that is by spreading my knowledge and working together with the homebrew community relating to Xbox, PS2 and PS1, to develop new additions.

I'm gonna take a break off the EOF for now.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I felt that shitposting sucked and I knew that it would damage my reputation, it was also pretty boring too. So hence why I want to do something reasonable, and that is by spreading my knowledge and working together with the homebrew community relating to Xbox, PS2 and PS1, to develop new additions.

I'm gonna take a break off the EOF for now.
The word is moderation. I definitely don't spend much time as i used to here (busy), but when i do it doesn't take long to catch up & check what i missed. and if i did miss something on the EoF or elsewhere, so be it.
I help around in the forums when i can, when i'm in the mood & certainly when i have the mental capacity to do so..

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol