prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
4rdllf.jpg

HEY, HEY, HEY IT'S TIME TO MAKE SOME CRAAAZZYY MONEY.
ARE Y'ALL READY?​
QUOTE said:
If some screenshots are to be believed, a number of classic Dreamcast and PC titles are about to be released on Microsoft's Xbox Live Arcade service for the 360.

The screens, captured by MasterChief over on the Digiex forums, reportedly show a number of pre-release screenshots for Xbox Live Arcade verisons of Crazy taxi and Quake Arena (which has been coming for an eternity), while mention is also made of Sonic Adventure and a bunch of SNK games we already knew about, like King of Fighters 2002, Metal Slug XX and Battle Coliseum.

The presence of those already-announced-for-Japan games lends the list some credence, and while it'll be nice to play one more round of Crazy Taxi, Quake Live might be the real winner of the bunch.
Source

Posted just for Crazy Taxi
wub.gif

SwedishGojira

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
blog.svalas.net
XP
Country
Well Quake was kind of old news. It was announced sometime in the fall of 2007 and I thought it had gotten cancelled since we never heard of it again. Nice to hear it's still alive. I loved playing quake 3 arena on the dreamcast and still play on the PC :-)

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Crazy Taxi was awesome, and so was Sonic Adventure. The one I'm really looking forward to is Quake Arena. That is, if they release these games on PSN.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw, too bad I don't have Xbox :[ But I
wub.gif
Crazy Taxi! I remember I didn't stop for the angry customers to get off the car so they would just out of my moving car XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.