Hacking Crazy question!

ssskyy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello. Well, here goes... I've narrowed down the type of flashcard I will buy to 3 (Supercard DSTWO, Acekard 2i and R4i Gold). They all sound good and it seems like different people prefer different ones, so my question is: Are these flashcards like shoes? If I saw 3 different pairs of shoes I liked then I could buy all three. Is it possible to buy one of each flashcard to try them out (on the one console)? Or would the console only recognise the first card/software I hook up to it and not be able to read the others iykwim? (still new to how it all works). Thanks :)

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello. Well, here goes... I've narrowed down the type of flashcard I will buy to 3 (Supercard DSTWO, Acekard 2i and R4i Gold). They all sound good and it seems like different people prefer different ones, so my question is: Are these flashcards like shoes? If I saw 3 different pairs of shoes I liked then I could buy all three. Is it possible to buy one of each flashcard to try them out (on the one console)? Or would the console only recognise the first card/software I hook up to it and not be able to read the others iykwim? (still new to how it all works). Thanks :)
You can use many flashcards (I won's say every flashcard) with one system.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Even better : You can use different flashcards using the same MicroSD !
They are not using the same system files/booting filename, so you can have them all installed at once. (I don't know about AceKard, but you can have both R4 wood and SC DS2)

Edit:
Thanks for confirming Rydian :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans