Crappy things your parents have done?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I love how that works, you(I) Think I am a genius in doing something like that, and it just gets worse.

My dads pretty cool, Helps me with projects, there when I need him.
sometimes though, he yells at me and my brother for fighting,
When really we are just discussing some stuff.
And don't get me started on my brother <_<
yeah I don't blame him, good life lesson, don't be a smart arse :rofl:

Reactions: DeoNaught

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love how that works, you(I) Think I am a genius in doing something like that, and it just gets worse.

My dads pretty cool, Helps me with projects, there when I need him.
sometimes though, he yells at me and my brother for fighting,
When really we are just discussing some stuff.
And don't get me started on my brother <_<
That's why y'all gotta be a real genius like me. My parents took away my little 13" CRT TV. Little did they know, I had a TV Tuner for my computer so I hooked my gamecube up to that and I was good to go.

Reactions: DeoNaught

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, (not to dis them, they are pretty good)

But, They don't want me watching pr0n, So I don't have my own device that has internet,
But they don't turn on any Parental controls, So when I use the laptop, I litterally could.

yo if your parents won't let you beat your meat there's an issue going on

don't die from blueballs my friend

THYPLEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, mine is a bit long, and I think I'm probably significantly older than most of you youngsters... Also this gets a little graphic...

I've pretty much always hated my dad. Basically he's the adult form of a childhood bully, he throws temper tantrums whenever he doesn't get his way. He punched me in the face several times during my childhood, we sometimes ended up having fist fights. Yes, he was a "provider" for the family, but he never actually took the role of being a dad, unless it was to dish out punishment. But what I hate him for most happened when I was a little kid. He had a beef cattle farm, and we had a dog that was a Siberian Husky. One day the dog got loose off of his chain and started chasing cattle, my dad came in the house and grabbed the shotgun. It was pretty early in the morning, my mom was still sleeping. I tried to wake her up, but she said no, he wouldn't shoot the dog, and that he probably was just going to shoot it in the air to scare him and get him to stop chasing the cows.

Well, sure enough he shot the dog. And to make matters even worse, he had the nerve to brag about it when he came home. He had the dog's collar in his hand and held it up high like a fucking trophy. He actually was actually prideful for shooting our dog.

I used to have a very good relationship with my mom, up until a few years ago. I was circumcised shortly after birth, as most American kids were at the time. I never liked the fact that I was circumcised, but I never really did much research into it. I'm Christian, and when I first asked my mom about circumcision she told me that it was a commandment from God, and that it was cleaner and healthier. For a long time, those answers were enough for me, and I just lived with it. It certainly wasn't anything I'd want to go to hell over.

Fast-forward around a decade and a half later, I meet my future wife. And she already has a baby boy from a previous marriage. We got along great, and as our relationship grew I began to ponder more and more about our future. And eventually I thought about circumcision. Whenever we'd have more children, would I want my boys circumcised? I still didn't like being circumcised, but for the reasons above, I really wasn't sure about my future sons. And since it's permanently cutting off a piece of your child's body, I figured I at least owed it to them to do some research first. In doing my research, I found out several things. First of all, in regards to religion, while circumcision was a commandment in the Old Testament, it was basically rescinded in the New Testament. So while for Jewish people it still makes sense to circumcise their sons, Christians should not. Also, in America our right to freedom of religion is guaranteed by the Constitution. So even if circumcision was a commandment from God, to circumcise me based on that would infringe on my right to practice whatever religion (or lack thereof) that I might want. As for circumcision being healthier and cleaner, that's bullshit. Worldwide, about 80% of men are left intact. Many countries don't routinely circumcise their boys, including Europe, Finland, Japan, China. These countries don't struggle with health problems from it. Chances are less than 1 in 10,000 that you'll ever have a medical need for a circumcision. Plus, that's not how medicine is supposed to work. We don't cut off perfectly healthy body tissue off to prevent a perceived risk of infection. A girl has a much higher chance of developing breast cancer than a man will ever have of needing a circumcision, but of course you don't see us giving baby girls mastectomies... Also I found out that the foreskin actually contains ~20,000 of the most sensual nerve endings a man will ever have, and also helps protect the glans. Overall it turns out it's actually pretty beneficial to keep it.

Well, I later got into Intactivism and started sharing anti-circumcision memes on Facebook. I'm not friends with my mom on Facebook, but the posts were public and she saw them, and she was enraged. She called me up while I was at work and ridiculed me for my feelings. She started a flame war with a bunch of other intactivists online, and basically threw every insult she could at me, including other personal issues such as my weight.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not really mad at my mom for circumcising me, it was very common in America. But what I am mad about is her reaction to how I feel about it, and her refusal to acknowledge that she violated my human right to genital integrity. She also never got along with my wife, or considered my wife's son to be her grandchild, even now that I'm married. After years of every conversation I had with her just ending in a bunch of screaming and arguing, I stopped talking to her. We've been estranged for the past two years.

Yeah, I hate my parents.
What a couple of crappy parents , no offense

Reactions: RHOPKINS13

APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taking away my computer for 5 yrs for bad behaviour. Thats right. And that included no other media devices (phone, music players...) the only reason I got it vack was cause I once used a friend's camera to see the password when my mom used this computer once, then I was old enough to not allow my parents to hit me or do anything to the computer.
Not that they beat me or anything anyways...
dang dude

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they had (which they didn't and I am well beyond the age of having parents confiscating entertainment), then I'd have moved on to plan C: my GBA TV Tuner.

I had one of those GBA TV Tuners! It was awesome! Lol brought it to the school cafeteria once, had my xbox in my backpack, plugged it in to a nearby outlet and was playing Xbox in the school cafeteria!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Seriously cocaine not even once lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not even once, but 100's of times
    +2
    My girlfriend at the time, she had me stay up with her all night because some how the crazy bitch had spent like 12 hours snorting 2 8 balls, didn't use any water (gotta clean your nose) so she had so much crusted in her nose I was sure she was gonna blow up her heart. I mean this was the stuff right off the boat so absolutely pure. ugghh so annoying
    Also doing like 320 dollars worth of coke in half a day lol damn it
    hmmm 360 even lol
    Well I was getting a discount so 320 is probably right
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That is cheap, I used to pay $100 for a tine.
    Tine? One gram?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    +1
    No never tried a lot of things but never that lol
    I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me sleep and did it lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me...