Hacking Crap performance from metroid prime pinball.

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe someone can help me get this game playing a little better ... all other DS games play fine on my SCDS2, but Metroid Prime Pinball is troublesome. On patch it runs at about 20% of normal speed (and I checked to make sure the slo-mo option wasn't the cause), and on clean mode I still get choppy opening video and occasional choppiness in-game. Is it my microSD? --> class 4. I know, not fast, but it works ok for everything else I try.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried the game, works great on my Topram 16GB class 4. It might be something with your ROM (download a new one, make sure it's clean, not patched) or you might need to reformat your MicroSD card with the Panasonic SD formatter.

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried the game, works great on my Topram 16GB class 4. It might be something with your ROM (download a new one, make sure it's clean, not patched) or you might need to reformat your MicroSD card with the Panasonic SD formatter.

thanks for the suggestions. you could be right ... it's possible i'm using a prepatched source. I'll try that route first.

Edit: new rom worked. thanks again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro