Hacking Crap, I forgot which game is from which region...

john.jingle

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
290
Reaction score
7
Trophies
1
XP
562
Country
United States
Is there a way to find out (before burning it)? I accidentally renamed a couple of files before even seeing its region.
 
Load it into WiiBrickBlocker. You don't have to patch it, just click "Read Info" and it'll tell you which region it's from.
 
john.jingle said:
Is there a way to find out (before burning it)? I accidentally renamed a couple of files before even seeing its region.

Get AlexDP's WBFS Manager (2.5) and run it on your PC ... It will show you all the game ID's

4th letter is the important one ... E = NTSC .... P = PAL



Posts merged

QUOTE(Wilson735 @ Apr 23 2009, 09:23 PM) Load it into WiiBrickBlocker. You don't have to patch it, just click "Read Info" and it'll tell you which region it's from.

Or that
smile.gif
 

Site & Scene News