Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Does these trainers work on R4DS?

These trainers are cart independant, you use an IPS patcher on your computer to patch the NDS ROM. But to answer your question, yes it works with my R4DS
lecture.gif

Tri-Z

Tri z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could you make a tainer for yoshi touch n go. Maybe with start with fastest yoshi "I think it is the black or white one" and infinate eggs.

B

bleep

Someone requested this one a while back, CJ's didn't have any cheats for it so I had to make some.

New Zealand Story (E)

Open all Levels
Invincible
Infinite Lives
Infinite Health
Infinite Energy
Infinite Oxygen
Stop Timer
Drop from Balloon [Press L+R]

idk why he posted his trainers in crackers thread and did not make his own thread.
I would but I don't have the time to fulfill requests like Crackers able too so ppl will only get disappointed and return to this topic anyway, besides I doubt Cracker cares if I steal a 'lil of his thunder.
wink2.gif

jelbo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
idk why he posted his trainers in crackers thread and did not make his own thread.

I would but I don't have the time to fulfill requests like Crackers able too so ppl will only get disappointed and return to this topic anyway, besides I doubt Cracker cares if I steal a 'lil of his thunder.
wink2.gif
Still, people like me are very interested in your hacks, and having them all on some central page would be very nice. Even a simple index on your webspace at HankChill's would be appreciated
smile.gif

B

bleep

wink2.gif
Still, people like me are very interested in your hacks, and having them all on some central page would be very nice. Even a simple index on your webspace at HankChill's would be appreciated
smile.gif
I believe they're to be added to the "rominator" database or may already be so. I'm getting kinda bored with the scene and don't have too much time on my hands at the moment to really commit so I just sneak a few in here and there.
wink.gif

jelbo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Heh, I understand and that's fine. That Rominator thing doesn't really work for me though, I tried it before and just now. Any other way to get ahold of your hack collection? If you've got no time that's OK.

B

bleep

If I find the time I'll whip up a basic webpage to host the patches and dipstar codes on.
wink.gif

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a chance you might develope a trainer for Lost in Blue 2? I just need a never break tool cheat (If possible) because I don't really want to cheat too much.

read through all the pages, bleep made one for lost in blue 2, its buried somewhere with all his other trainers, its not on the first page, since cracker did not make it.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theme Park trainer done.

QUOTE said:
New Zealand Story (E)

Open all Levels
Invincible
Infinite Lives
Infinite Health
Infinite Energy
Infinite Oxygen
Stop Timer
Drop from Balloon [Press L+R]

You beat me to it! I was gonna work on this one today.
smile.gif

xbman

Trophies
XP
Country
You beat me to it! I was gonna work on this one today.
smile.gif

Now you have time to look at Rainbow Islands.
smile.gif
I've been looking at it, trying to use the clean (EUR) version and comparing that to a patched (EUR) version (using your trainer of course) but the hooks are still confusing me. In due time I hope to have hooks figured out.

Nekoshoujo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried looking for a Megaman ZX trainer but I couldn't find one, is it possible for you to make one, cracker? That is, when you have the free time to do it.
happy.gif

iJeff

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I tried looking for a Megaman ZX trainer but I couldn't find one, is it possible for you to make one, cracker? That is, when you have the free time to do it.Â
happy.gif

Hey! Nekoshoujo! From the old PSP Updates IRC channel... you're that girl from Ontario right?
It's me, iJeff.. probably won't remember me but hey!
grog.gif

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated the Resident Evil trainer to get rid of items if you use them while holding L. So you can get rid of useless items after they are used.

There actually is a Megaman ZX trainer already. Be forewarned that it doesn't work on all flash carts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night