22157790 00000000

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah SOAB... Just realized the codes are for MAX and not INFINITE. I've probably gone through 30 addresses that woulda worked.
hate2.gif
The patch will be posted shortly.

Guyver 1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please make one for.

Fossil League (U)
Game ID: AKGE-C4A43D11

There are 51 codes for this game.

Infinite Money
022ac9d4 05f5e0ff

ITEM CODES:

Have Max ALL Items
You do not need ANY other Item Code active when using this code!
222ad9ad 00000063
122ad9ae 00006363
d5000000 63636363
c0000000 0000000a
d6000000 022ad9b0
d2000000 00000000
222ad9dc 00000063

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anywhere on the internet to find japanese trainers ,I would like one for bleach 2nd
wink2.gif
find cracker the action replay codes and he will make you one probably (since he made one for bleach 1), action replay only has codes for bleach 1, not 2, so you will need to bug action replay to make codes for this game (they have a submit code request on their website), otherwise it would be too hard to find the codes manually, and about japanse trainers, they are hard to find since no one wants to post them, i think the only japanese ds trainer i have run across is the one for digimon ds jap.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
find cracker the action replay codes and he will make you one probably (since he made one for bleach 1), action replay only has codes for bleach 1, not 2, so you will need to bug action replay to make codes for this game (they have a submit code request on their website), otherwise it would be too hard to find the codes manually, and about japanse trainers, they are hard to find since no one wants to post them, i think the only japanese ds trainer i have run across is the one for digimon ds jap.

Well wth... I shoulda been having them make my codes before...
wink.gif

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

wink.gif

lol you can request but who says they will make it, thats why i said keep bugging them.

the request form even says this is just a request form for codes to be created, it does not mean codes will be sent to you, so they are saying you can request but we dont have to do it lol.

codes.jpg

Random Seeker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Antarctica
This would be my first request in this thread ever.

Max stats and infinite cash for 0960 - Digimon Story - Moonlight (J) I'm sorry if it has been asked before and cannot be done, thanks for reading my post.

B

bleep

QUOTE said:

wink.gif
..skrew that, make your own.
biggrin.gif

Etrian Odyssey

Infinite HP
Maximum HP
Infinite TP
Maximum TP
Maximum Stats
Maximum Cash
Maximum Skill Points

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind it so much if it the emulators weren't sooooooooooooooooooo slow. Also what really is annoying is when you find an address with ArtMoney and the adress in the dump that it should translate to is nowhere to be found.. or the address is completely out of the range..
hate2.gif
wacko.gif

B

bleep

I wouldn't mind it so much if it the emulators weren't sooooooooooooooooooo slow. Also what really is annoying is when you find an address with ArtMoney and the adress in the dump that it should translate to is nowhere to be found.. or the address is completely out of the range..Â
hate2.gif
Â
wacko.gif
Yeah it's a bit frustrating to put it nicely with the current emu's, some games aren't even worth the bother.

I also use artmoney, it's a hassle finding the code with AM then searching for the address on the emu but you get used to it after a while, once you've found the mem range you're good to go providing you don't switch games and don't exit AM.

Prince Carl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sigh why you have to put in infinite stats for etrian odyssey no fun now, all i wanted was infinite money, too bad you dont make un ips patches like cracker.

Random Seeker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Antarctica
I wouldn't mind it so much if it the emulators weren't sooooooooooooooooooo slow. Also what really is annoying is when you find an address with ArtMoney and the adress in the dump that it should translate to is nowhere to be found.. or the address is completely out of the range..Â
hate2.gif
Â
wacko.gif

So, does this mean you won't be doing my request?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Hn-gx9VjRt8?t=153