Covid-19 vaccine

  • Thread starter Thread starter x65943
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 364,035
  • Replies Replies 4,123
  • Likes Likes 10
  • Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions. Saying NO to fascists/nazis - if you are one of those, you are not welcome here

Will you get the vaccine?

  • Yes

    Votes: 500 67.1%
  • No

    Votes: 245 32.9%

  • Total voters
    745
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll notice that one of us quoted our Founding Fathers, and the other twisted it into something false.
 
Not enough people have been vaccinated to make a difference in daily deaths yet. Everybody should still be wearing masks. Listen to science and reason for once in your life.
Didn't you say earlier that we could reopen when a vaccine was out?
 
You'll notice that one of us quoted our Founding Fathers, and the other twisted it into something false.
youll notice (or in your case probably not) that you didnt even quote it correctly. and the correct way makes all the difference when you try to spin it into meaning something that it doesnt (not that i give a fuck about what anyone said over 250 years ago)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim
youll notice (or in your case probably not) that you didnt even quote it correctly. and the correct way makes all the difference when you try to spin it into meaning something that it doesnt (not that i give a fuck about what anyone said over 250 years ago)
The difference is that he said essential liberty. I don't know about you, but I'd say that the right to peaceably assemble or to have a job is essential.
 
sure, and you can still do both while wearing a mask.
theres still more you omitted though
Are you able to without one? There are no exceptions to the right to peaceably assemble.
Also the "little, temporary safety" part still applies.
 
Didn't you say earlier that we could reopen when a vaccine was out?
When enough people are vaccinated and the vaccines have had enough time to work, then things will be able to go back to normal, relatively speaking. There's a lot about the vaccine that can allow us to be very optimistic about the future. A few weeks after I'm vaccinated (I'm in 1B, so I'll be vaccinated in mid-January probably), I'm largely going to live my life like normal again. I will still wear a mask in public for a long while, both to set a good example and ease the worries of others.

It's time to grow up. Wear a mask. Socially distance. Get vaccinated. The more you do these things, the sooner we can go back to normal.
 
Last edited by Lacius,
Are you able to without one? There are no exceptions to the right to peaceably assemble.
Also the "little, temporary safety" part still applies.
wearing a mask doesnt stop you from doing either, no exception needed.
i wouldnt call having as little people as possible die "little, temporary safety", id call that pretty huge and permanent (from the virus)
 
  • Like
Reactions: IncredulousP
When enough people are vaccinated and the vaccines have had enough time to work, then things will be able to go back to normal, relatively speaking. There's a lot about the vaccine that can allow us to be very optimistic about the future. A few weeks after I'm vaccinated (I'm in 1B, so I'll be vaccinated in mid-January probably), I'm largely going to live my life like normal again. I will still wear a mask in public for a long while, both to set a good example and ease the worries of others.

It's time to grow up. Wear a mask. Socially distance. Get vaccinated. The more you do these things, the sooner we can go back to normal.
Why would you wear a mask after you get vaccinated?
wearing a mask doesnt stop you from doing either, no exception needed.
i wouldnt call having as little people as possible die "little, temporary safety", id call that pretty huge and permanent (from the virus)
Yup, just as I thought, these restrictions are permanent.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted