64.1%
  2. No

101 vote(s)
    35.9%
  3. 281 voter(s)
  1. Xzi

Xzi GBAtemp's Resident Plok Expert

United States
    This is a study that was done in China, where the pandemic was handled much better overall. Whether you're asymptomatic or not, it's much, much harder to spread the virus if 100% of the population are wearing masks, social distancing, and staying home when lockdown orders are in place. Granted, that's under threat of reduction in social credit score, but still.

Here in America we did our own study by sending all the kids back to school prematurely. I'm pretty sure you know how that ended up: with schools closing again a month or two later, and the rate of infections in school-adjacent communities spiking.

OldBoi and Scott_pilgrim like this.
  2. Flame

Flame Me > You

i didnt epxect a reponse like that from you alex. dont believe in UltraSUPRA's bullshit.

emigre, Friendsxix, OldBoi and 3 others like this.
  3. alexander1970

alexander1970 Jodelhoiti....

Austria
    The Truth hurts sometimes.....

I am a Vaccine Refuser,still.
    Still not tested.
    So I a am very inconsiderate,stubborn,egoistic and completely idiotic Person.
    In the view of the Vaccine Supporters.
    100 Percent.And that's what I stand for.

For the People who whants to be vaccinated,please do it,I am very,very glad you have the Option now.
    As I said uncounted times - I leave them alone and from the Bottom of my Heart,I am very,very glad there is a Vaccine now for the People.:)

But I am also expect to please leave ME also alone with my Opinion.

Did someone cares about the 1000s and 1000s Flu Dead in the last 20 Years ?
    Did someone cares about the 1000s and 1000s AIDS Dead in the last 30 Years ?

Maybe let us think a little about this.....and please let everyone be as he/she wants to be and is.
    Thank you.:)

OldBoi and UltraSUPRA like this.
  4. djpannda

djpannda GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    OldBoi and Scott_pilgrim like this.
  5. UltraSUPRA

UltraSUPRA Masks don't work.

United States
    OldBoi likes this.
  6. Luke94

Luke94 GBAtemp Regular

Poland

Last edited by Luke94, Mar 2, 2021
    OldBoi likes this.
  7. Scott_pilgrim

Scott_pilgrim Nyan-binary

United States
    Lmao he's in denial

OldBoi likes this.
  8. Luke94

Luke94 GBAtemp Regular

Poland
    Lol xd.

OldBoi likes this.
  9. OldBoi

OldBoi GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I already got the first dose, so I might as well get the second. And it's just so that I Live to tell trump: kcuF uoY! :blush: :rofl2:

Scott_pilgrim likes this.
  10. Luke94

Luke94 GBAtemp Regular

Poland
    I heard vaccines are rushed up it is unknown how our organic bodies might react. Allergies for bees are deadly.

OldBoi likes this.
  11. UltraSUPRA

UltraSUPRA Masks don't work.

United States
    I'm about to throw out a conspiracy theory. Get ready.

I recently watched the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, The 6th Day. The main conflict in the movie is the morality of human cloning, and also what Big Pharma could potentially do if given that power. One of the big revelations is that each clone is given a random terminal disease, giving each a lifespan of around 2-5 years. Of course, when their time runs out, they're simply recloned, as all it takes is a drop of blood and a retinal memory log to successfully clone anybody. However, imagine what would happen if you...weren't brought back? Perhaps...for political reasons?

Now, what do we know about the vaccines? Well, for one thing, they only block the symptoms, meaning you can still catch - and spread - the virus, you just won't get sick. For another, we don't know how long the vaccine is effective. Some have said that it may only last for two months.

So, we have asymptomatic spread due to a vaccine that lasts for only a small amount of time. Assuming that the virus is as dangerous as the media suggests (it isn't, but still), what if Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson just...don't give specific people (e.g. Trump supporters) the vaccine? I mean, they're private companies and can serve whoever they want, right? It's also not murder, because they didn't "kill" you, the infected people "did".

Michael Drucker set us up. This is the deadliest form of cancel culture.

OldBoi likes this.
  12. BigOnYa

BigOnYa Sofa King Special

United States
    I will just to get the sticker and balloon as reward after....or is that the dentist.

Scott_pilgrim and OldBoi like this.
  13. Luke94

Luke94 GBAtemp Regular

Poland
    I heard wearing masks might cause lung breathing difficulties and lung fungus. Is that truth?

14. linuxares

linuxares I'm not a generous god!

Sweden
    bahahaahahahaha..... you serious?

15. Luke94

Luke94 GBAtemp Regular

Poland
    I guess just vaccines are just rushed up. They can't even consider allergies.

16. Xzi

Xzi GBAtemp's Resident Plok Expert

United States
    Because of the nature of mRNA vaccines, there are fewer common allergens in the COVID vaccine than most others. For example, egg-based ingredients are found in flu vaccines, but not in the COVID vaccine.

Ultimately all this hang-wringing about what kind of allergic reactions one in ten million might have is pointless. Do YOU have any severe allergies? If so, disclose them before getting your vaccine, and the doctor/nurse will tell you if there's anything to worry about. It's as simple as that.

17. Luke94

Luke94 GBAtemp Regular

Poland
    Do vaccines contain human recycled reversed genes and radioactive mercury? In The X-Files vaccines contained alien dna genes. Placebo effects. Do mRNA vaccines have something in common with human brain microchips Neuralink tests,5G(microphone kind of like in THX 1137 to spy people)biotechnology? It seems Bill Gates vaccination obssesive fetishes to vax entire human population to decrease population growth. Working for bowl of rice. Well I have allergy for strawberry drinkable medical liquid smallpox-like effects on my skin.

Last edited by Luke94, Mar 6, 2021
    Xzi likes this.
  18. Scott_pilgrim

Scott_pilgrim Nyan-binary

United States
    This has got to be a joke, there is no fucking way people are this fucking insane

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Yes, that's a HUGE if tho, it would be fucking awful for publicity to do that, so I have no idea why they would even consider, these companies only really care about profit, they don't give a shit about any of our political views

Seliph and Xzi like this.
  19. Luke94

Luke94 GBAtemp Regular

Poland
    I heard Disney is also making vaccines. Let's hope it won't be like urban legend conspiracy theory of one of water parks human brain eating amoeba. Didn't vaccines got aborted human fetuses,radioactive mercury, biotechnology? You know human DNA genetical material.

Xzi likes this.
  20. alexander1970

alexander1970 Jodelhoiti....

Austria
    Why are they all "picking" at AstraZeneca actual ?
    Because of a few dead People and Incidents ?
    No one was interested or bothered by that before.
    Instead of saving Lives,they are detaining/confiscating the Vaccine and remove it from circulation.
    Germany actual suspends Vaccinations completely with AstraZeneca....

Oh,I forget,maybe because it is maybe the "cheapest" Vaccine.....
    That won't really bother the big Vaccine Companies...will it ?

Now we have enough Vaccine,we must start a "War" between the different Vaccines...

Mankind is really completely stupid and should be wiped out...

UltraSUPRA and KokoseiJ like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - vaccine, Covid,