• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Covid-19 vaccine

Will you get the vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 500 67.1%
  • No

Votes: 245 32.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
What would you do about it, not take it? And die?
Ok, let's say hypothetically this would be happening, I would just lie about my political position and get the vaccine, ez

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

"Yeah I totally like the current president"

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, let's say hypothetically this would be happening, I would just lie about my political position and get the vaccine, ez

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

"Yeah I totally like the current president"
*checks Twitter and Facebook posts*

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I received my first dose of Pfizer about two weeks ago. I had no side-effects. I was worried I might, since I had COVID-19 in January, and people who have had it are more likely to experience second-dose side-effects on their first doses.
I recently had the second dose of moderna, and it hurt me. Fever, aches, nausea, headache. I also had covid several months ago, so it could be that made it worse. But my first one was fine.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
One Thing (unfortunately it can not be proofed....)

"They" say,that the Bed Capacity in the Hospitals is threatening to reach its Limits - actual.(Austria)
They did not told us,how many of the Patients,who are currently admitted as inpatients - intensive care,are suffering from "bad Reactions" from the (AstraZeneca or other) Vaccine....

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Eh..

Side effects of vaccines, if you must know... ;)

https://www2.hse.ie/covid-19-vaccine/

Listed for the individual ones used in ireland.

You might have to click one level deeper to get the listings by chance of occurrence. All side effects are listed as chances of 1 in x as is usual for european medicament standards.

As for the blood cloth thingy with AstraZeneca - of those afair only less than 10 cases are known in germany, and thats out of 8 million doses given out. But thats more sensitive, because its a life threatening condition you would induce in an otherwise healthy patient, so regulation is very tough on those occurrences - thats a medical ethics case, were people will go the extra mile, trying to prevent those. (Giving it out to people was halted, the condition was researched, a cure developed, and now germany halted giving out the vaccine to anyone under the age of 60. (less harm in 'potential life years' lost))).

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Eh..

Side effects of vaccines, if you must know... ;)

https://www2.hse.ie/covid-19-vaccine/

Bad described,my Friend,my Fault.:)

I meant how many from the Corona Patients actual on the Intensive Care Stations ARE really Covid Patients
and how many are (who were brought in) which as "Troubles after the Vaccination".
That was my Point.Nobody tells it how many are "real" Covid Patients actual....
I hope it is a little better "explained"now.

Of course we were informed about the Side Effects.
It is clearly stated on the Package Insert from the (AstraZeneca) Vaccine.:P

....I wonder how many People nows about the "same" Side Effect (AstraZeneca) that some "Cancer Medication" has.....oh...maybe because of the "same" Active Ingredient....no,no....that is too "farfetched" and can not be proofed.....I think...
....please excuse my "Conspiracy Theory" please.:P

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pfizer/BioNTech says its Covid-19 vaccine is 100% effective and well tolerated in adolescents

Clinical trial results of Pfizer/BioNTech's Covid-19 vaccine showed its efficacy is 100% and it is well tolerated in youths ages 12 to 15, the companies said Wednesday.

Pfizer/BioNTech plan to submit the data to the US Food and Drug Administration as soon as possible for expanded emergency use authorization of the two-dose vaccine.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/31/health/pfizer-vaccine-adolescent-trial-results/index.html

Reactions: Xzi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock