• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Covid-19 vaccine

Will you get the vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 500 67.1%
  • No

Votes: 245 32.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Because people aren't social distancing, wearing masks, etc. Don't pretend you are just now learning this information for the first time.
This idiot is being just as dense as every Trump-supporting anti-masker asshole. Selfish, senseless, and foolish. I wish they were banned on sight for spewing hatred and stirring up stupidity as facts.

Reactions: IncredulousP

Cryoraptor

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you in New York? Going to get one of the hundred of thousands of vaccines that nobody wants to take up there?
No, seriously, it's ok. You Americans keep being brain dead and keep yourself burdened with shitty, stale, unmoving politics and COVID while the rest of the world recovers and China gains increasing influence while America falls behind, and then you can blame everyone but yourselves when China overtakes you and America is stuck in isolationist civil unrest, slowly regressing into a third world shithole and China controls the world economy.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok I'll bite.

Any republican who dismissed the 'Russia rigged the 2016 elections' and now supports the election fraud bs.

There. Bye now, see you never gene :wacko:
I don't think he understands that WE rioted in the streets this summer because we're tired of being killed for doing nothing wrong.
The MAGAs marched in the streets because they didn't get their way.

WE ARE NOT THE SAME!

Cryoraptor

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think he understands that WE rioted in the streets this summer because we're tired of being killed for doing nothing wrong.
The MAGAs marched in the streets because they didn't get their way.

WE ARE NOT THE SAME!
Here's another one: Any republican who laughed at the utter lunatics who were in shambles over Hillary losing and memed the shit out of them, and is now being an utter lunatic in shambles because Trump lost. That's two now @gene0915, are you sure your promise was a good idea?

Reactions: Jayro

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come on Noonan, you can do it. Just give me ONE example of ANY Republican being a hypocrite.

Are you in New York? Going to get one of the hundred of thousands of vaccines that nobody wants to take up there? :) :) :)
I never mentioned Republican hypocrisy, and it's irrelevant to your lies about COVID-19.

gene0915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, seriously, it's ok. You Americans keep being brain dead and keep yourself burdened with shitty, stale, unmoving politics and COVID while the rest of the world recovers and China gains increasing influence while America falls behind, and then you can blame everyone but yourselves when China overtakes you and America is stuck in isolationist civil unrest, slowly regressing into a third world shithole and China controls the world economy.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/uk-government-may-only-let-people-out-once-week

You people in the UK keep letting your government lock you in your houses. :)

Cryoraptor

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by Cryoraptor,

gene0915

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never mentioned Republican hypocrisy.

Keep dancing around it.

Watch everyone, I guarantee you that Lacius will NEVER EVER post a single.... not ONE SINGLE example of a Republican being a hypocrite. He will NEVER do it because he knows I'll pwn him! :) :)

Cryoraptor

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Isn't that a good thing? Or at least better than refusing to wear a facemask and rioting about any and all lockdown rules no matter what they are?
Without divulging into my thoughts about COVID and pissing off many, many people, while I am aware that COVID is real and is killing people, I would never support something like which is claimed in the article. Besides, that is not a credible source for UK news and judging by the imagery on the article, it's a right wing propaganda site. Take it with a pinch of salt, we're not getting locked in our houses 6 days a week.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep dancing around it.

Watch everyone, I guarantee you that Lacius will NEVER EVER post a single.... not ONE SINGLE example of a Republican being a hypocrite. He will NEVER do it because he knows I'll pwn him! :) :)
I'm not going to bite, troll. Your efforts to change the topic aren't going to work.

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Without divulging into my thoughts about COVID and pissing off many, many people, while I am aware that COVID is real and is killing people, I would never support something like which is claimed in the article. Besides, that is not a credible source for UK news and judging by the imagery on the article, it's a right wing propaganda site. Take it with a pinch of salt, we're not getting locked in our houses 6 days a week.
OK, to be honest, I didn't actually read the article. I was replying to what you said and I didn't thinkit's something like this.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gave him 2 examples of republican hypocrisy and choked him out of giving me a valid response. He's not pwning anyone lmfao
It's not difficult to come up with examples of conservative hypocrisy, but I never brought it up once, and I'm not the kind to allow others to dictate what points I'll defend, nor am I the type to allow blatant misdirections.

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, you tried to make that argument.
People have pointed out to you already that deaths have gone down in part because people are sheltering in place. You are engaging in, at best, willful ignorance. At worst, you're intentionally deceiving people and encouraging behavior that can get people sick and/or killed.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@UltraSUPRA You should quote my whole post next time.
  1. This is irrelevant to the fact that COVID-19 has killed 302,261 Americans. I don't know why I need to say this.
  2. If we dropped a nuclear bomb on a city with a population less than 0.4 million (to keep the total deals below 2.9M), this meme would be just as helpful (i.e. not at all helpful).
  3. This data is provisional and may be inaccurate.
  4. People have pointed out to you already that deaths have gone down in part because people are sheltering in place. You are engaging in, at best, willful ignorance. At worst, you're intentionally deceiving people and encouraging behavior that can get people sick and/or killed.
Grow up or grow a brain. You're an idiotic asshole, and I no longer consider your age to be an excuse for your petulant behavior.
In short, I never made the argument that deaths were lower in 2020 compared to other years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc