• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Covid-19 vaccine

Will you get the vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 500 67.1%
  • No

Votes: 245 32.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are trying to come up with math and guess games to prove your original point. I am posting chilean names so you, instead of lying and coming up with updated lies, can actually investigate each death and how the vaccine led them to their demise.

If a subject from the list wasn't vaccinated, maybe your maths could make sense. Because you're taking for granted a population of 19million is being vaccinated, which is false.
Lol again you lack to post actually medical proof of your claim.. but only threaten to post the “name” of random people …

I understand math and statistics are too hard for you but. 0.0034% is smaller (a lot smaller) then 1.7%

Chilean deaths
17.5million /60 = 0.0034% chance of death from Vaccine
2.34million /39,930 =1.7% chance of death from Covid virus

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Lol again you lack to post actually medical proof of you claim

I understand math and statistics are too hard for you

Chilean deaths
17.5million /60 = 0.0034% chance of death from Vaccine
2.34million /39,930 =1.7% chance of death..
prove 17 millions of chileans are vaccinated first, before you try to claim you're good at maths.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prove 17 millions of chileans are vaccinated first, before you try to claim you're good at maths.

3926E35C-5D25-4647-B580-B9EB0F5DE42C.jpeghttps://www.chile.travel/en/traveltochileplan/

lol so the Chilean Government is stating vaccination rate of 94.5%
12.4 million (18+)
Under 18not included in the number ..
Mind you I have Some family in Santiago.

Funny 😄 I can provide you verifiable proof yet we having seen Annnnyyyything from you

Here’s the story how Chile was able to be one of the most vaccinated country https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8154192/

Chilean deaths
17.5million /60(unproven) = 0.0034% chance of death from Vaccine

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
View attachment 297023https://www.chile.travel/en/traveltochileplan/

lol so the Chilean Government is stating vaccination rate of 94.5%
12.4 million (18+)
Under 18not included in the number ..

Funny 😄 I can provide you verifiable proof yet we having seen Annnnyyyything from you
I'm giving you names, so if you have somebody, say the police (timespan death proof), to do the research for you, can actually prove what i'm saying is true.

Too bad you can't prove 17 millions of chileans are vaccinated. You're a faliure to maths. Because if you actually knew any of it, you'd know 17 millions used as base, would have been the vaccinated.

So yeah, i'm still updating the list names so people can actually do their own homework on his/her own.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm giving you names, so if you have somebody, say the police (timespan death proof), to do the research for you, can actually prove what i'm saying is true.

Lol you giving names? I can give you meanless names also

• Alotto Dix
  • Sookma Cok
  • Blum P. Jones
  • Phil Lashio
  • Finn Gurrer
  • Anne Al
  • Jee Spotte
  • Puce C.
  • Slou Paece
  • Finn Ischer
You can write any name you want but out medical proof of a vaccine sideffect it mean nothing..
Too bad you can't prove 17 millions of chileans are vaccinated. You're a faliure to maths. Because if you actually knew any of it, you'd know 17 millions used as base, would have been the
Lol I just gave you Chilean offical vaccination rate.. are you trying to imply the Chilean Government and medical field is lying?

ACC8F786-2C6D-4FF1-9D4B-2CE675C51BE6.jpeg
https://www.chile.travel/en/traveltochileplan/

Chilean deaths

Reactions: ghjfdtg and Lacius

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Lol you giving names? I can give you meanless names also

• Alotto Dix
  • Sookma Cok
  • Blum P. Jones
  • Phil Lashio
  • Finn Gurrer
  • Anne Al
  • Jee Spotte
  • Puce C.
  • Slou Paece
  • Finn Ischer
You can write any name you want but out medical proof of a vaccine sideffect it mean nothing..

Lol I just gave you Chilean offical vaccination rate.. are you trying to imply the Chilean Government and medical field is lying?

View attachment 297025

Chilean deaths
So you failed to prove your original point and at the same time trying to hold up to your original claims?

List names i'm giving are the vaccination deaths in span of ~2 weeks with known background of no clinical issues whatsoever. If you actually know people from Santiago, ask them for the names i'm writing. Instead of making up random crap, like the maths you tried to do earlier.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you failed to prove your original point and at the same time trying to hold up to your original claims?

List names i'm giving are the vaccination deaths in span of ~2 weeks with known background of no clinical issues whatsoever. If you actually know people from Santiago, ask them for the names i'm writing. Instead of making up random crap, like the maths you tried to do earlier.
Funny another post without you providing anything…

while we wait for you to post actual info ( anything, other then threatening to post names lolol ) Please look at the offical Chilean vaccination rate of 94.5%
ACC8F786-2C6D-4FF1-9D4B-2CE675C51BE6.jpeg

Chilean deaths (updated 18+ Only)
12.4 million /60(unproven) = 0.0048% chance of death from Vaccine

Reactions: ghjfdtg and Lacius

kekkius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Probably last post from me.....in Italy they f**ked up really bad with statistics...before they said "COVID deaths", now after some people started asking questions about people died from cancer or incidents counted as COVID, they say "deaths with COVID" so yes government lies, let my personal experience tales continue....here every 20 hour of COVID jabbing a nurse and a doctor get the equivalent of 1 month of salary, for every person they count as COVID death they get 34 euro bonus, for every day you are in a hospital with COVID the hospital get 3000 euro and this is per person, COVID test are 15 euro each, and this is without the risk raise in their salary. If you talk with a doctor, COVID is bad, if you talk with a doctor that comes from your family, COVID is shit and is getting me rich....paid partes are not super partes( this is truth for everything), try to not believe everything someone says just because of "the experts", get a real life experience, you probably have a brain inside that head. This is not theory, this is my personal life experience, is not big data, but is still data.

Also a doctor friend of mine told me, if you get COVID wait until the last day you can before getting jabbed, because here in the hospital there is a lot of SUDDEN ILLNESS that never happened before....but hey he is not an "expert".

Last edited by kekkius,
  • Haha
Reactions: RocaBOT

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I tried really hard to verify the data in the "lab report" you cited (it wasn't actually a lab report), but I couldn't find anything. Everything I found showed the opposite to be true: There is no difference in non-COVID-19 mortality rates between vaccinated and unvaccinated people. There were also some major issues with your link, like when it tried to blame suicides on the vaccine and attempted to count those as vaccine deaths.

How likely do you think it is, on any random topic that you aren't an expert on, that you will be right and 99.9% of experts on that topic will be wrong? The answer should be "not very likely."

The "lab's" report .

If you are saying that you found data showing that Japanese post-vac deaths have the same mortality cause rates as a control group, I would think you'd offer that source.

Also, the article addressed suspecting a connection between the vaccine and an accidental death isn't blaming suicides on the vaccine. You did miss the part where it totally blamed the vaccine for the existence of gravity though. /s

Rolling dice shouldn't be how someone determines if they are right or wrong. What's up with the disingenuous band-wagoning attempt? The %99.9 is just a club that kicks out dissent.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, the article addressed suspecting a connection between the vaccine and an accidental death isn't blaming suicides on the vaccine.
Baselessly suspecting that the COVID-19 vaccine causes suicides is conspiratorial garbage.

zxr750j

Longtime member
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lonelyness will raise suicides, it's a crappy time to be depressed...

I wrote a whole story and deleted it, people seem to be blind to reason sometimes (information trap?).

• Sad
Reactions: tabzer

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Reactions: Coto

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If "the COVID-19 vaccine causes suicide". Those are only your words--nobody else's.
I didn't say that. I said, "Baselessly suspecting that the COVID-19 vaccine causes suicides is conspiratorial garbage."

What part of it is conspiratorial?
Conspiracy theories generally involve baseless conjecture, by definition.

"The smaller total may be linked to a sharp fall in seasonal influenza infections as people took strict infection prevention measures, including wearing face masks and washing their hands, amid the novel coronavirus pandemic."

Lol.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
"The smaller total may be linked to a sharp fall in seasonal influenza infections as people took strict infection prevention measures, including wearing face masks and washing their hands, amid the novel coronavirus pandemic."

Watch out. Somebody found "the science".

If only it could be replicated with similar results. :unsure:

Conspiracy theories generally involve baseless conjecture, by definition.

Step 1: I don't like this study
Step 2: Rephrase an unrelated part of it to say something different and stupid.
Step 3: Call it conspiratorial because it sounds stupid.
Step 4: Debonked.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Step 1: I don't like this study
Step 2: Rephrase an unrelated part of it to say something different and stupid.
Step 3: Call it conspiratorial because it sounds stupid.
Step 4: Debonked.
Step 1. Don't respond to the point that was addressed and deflect.
Step 2.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Step 1. Don't respond to the point that was addressed and deflect.
Step 2.

I've seen this somewhere.

Screenshot_20220208-104815.png

There it is.

Now that we are on the same page. Please show your stats that contradict what the study reports.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen this somewhere.

View attachment 297217

There it is.

Now that we are on the same page. Please show your stats that contradict what the study reports.
The point that you aren't addressing is that it's baseless conjecture. You haven't substantively responded to that point.

It isn't my job to show a suicide definitely wasn't cause by the vaccine. It's the article's job to show the vaccine had anything to do with it.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The point that you aren't addressing is that it's baseless conjecture. You haven't substantively responded to that point.

It isn't my job to show a suicide definitely wasn't cause by the vaccine. It's the article's job to show the vaccine had anything to do with it.
What you said was out of context and a contortion of what was actually said in the report. I agree that what you said is baseless conjecture. It's not my job to do the reading for you.

Upon taking the vaccine, someone starts acting erratic. It's natural to have a suspicion of a connection, which as the article states, is all it is. It even provides previous medical situations as a basis for why such a consideration is made. It's no one's argument that vaccines cause suicides. Nobody is "boosting" vaccine death stats with suicides (Can't speak for the Americans, though). Stop being a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might download rayman revolution for my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I may try the new ram site, and download more RAM to my Switch. Not sure if ddr3 is the right ram
    for it tho. Edit- no it uses floppy Ram, just like @AncientBoi
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aeiou
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And sometimes Z
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, MAGA supporters be wearing tin foil hats lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, whats maga?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It stands for Maniacs Against General Acceptance
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, people rejecting general consensus about stuff?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same. +1