Homebrew Coverflow DS (New project)

Dead End

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
itll be a HOmebrew app
Just like DSision2
It can be set to autoboot and use it as a Custom Firmware(Acecard only,Mabe cycle DS i forgot )
I a have another question... what size should the Boxart be? i wann get started on some boxarts for Homebrew apps...

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
As with Dsision2, it will be a homebrew app which is capable of becoming a firmware replacement on a couple of cards (TDS, R4DS). The size of the box art images does not matter as they will need to be converted using the Windows tool that will be supplied with DScovered. All you need to make sure, is that the box art is the full size of your image, as transparency is added in the conversion.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd just like to point out that its possible to use DSision 2 and therefore (hopefully) Coverflow DS on a SUpercard DSOneSDHC (not sure about the "i" variant)

Toa_235

Romantic_Carpet
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Croatia
yeah i know .. i often annoy people... sry guys...
blush.gif

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tetram said:
zeromac said:
looks interesting but the 'flow' dosent seem smooth enough from the pictures
tongue.gif

Well, why don't you go on his blog : http://www.socoder.net/index.php?blogs=21200

You'll see in the comments a pretty impressive video (which, I agree, should be posted here)

Yeah, really nice video, but, the games boots quick. Will it be that quick with normal DS games too? or can you use the Moonshell 2 loader with it?

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sanderino said:
Tetram said:
zeromac said:
looks interesting but the 'flow' dosent seem smooth enough from the pictures
tongue.gif

Well, why don't you go on his blog : http://www.socoder.net/index.php?blogs=21200

You'll see in the comments a pretty impressive video (which, I agree, should be posted here)

Yeah, really nice video, but, the games boots quick. Will it be that quick with normal DS games too? or can you use the Moonshell 2 loader with it?
considering the facts,it will load through YSMenu,just like DSision2,with infolib,it would load within

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
AH, ok, I never used hmebrew that much so.. And I don't know if anyone knows this yet.. I have Moonshell + Ysmenu combo.. Can I autoboot this one without losing the combo?

Dead End

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
woah... maoking a Boxart Database shouldnt be as hard as i thought... Rominator is the perfent tool for getting the Rom covers
now we just gotta nake Homebrew app covers

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
So is there a need for homebrew covers? I understand you're talking about official games, aren't you? I already made a cover for moonshell, mainly for fun but anyways.. I am decent in photoshop and I have a little eye for visuals so I could maybe do some covers if wanted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp