Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
spinal_cord said:
double_vision said:
looking sweet dude! i would def use this.... would it be like an app or would t be a flashcard firmware?

That depends on which card you use. It should work fine as a firmware for TTDS if you use a normal microSD card (not HCSD) and maybe on R4, on most other cards, it will only be able to load as an app.
What about AceKard, provided you can get YSMenu to work on AK? I never could... damn thing is always saying it's missing one file or another.
tongue.gif

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Looks really fantastic! Great job spinal! Anyways, I think I'd prefer to use monochrome icons as in my mockup. I think it would be quite easy to recompile the program with different pics? But I'm under the impression that you aren't going to release the source code..
frown.gif

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
roku93 said:
Looks really fantastic! Great job spinal! Anyways, I think I'd prefer to use monochrome icons as in my mockup. I think it would be quite easy to recompile the program with different pics? But I'm under the impression that you aren't going to release the source code..
frown.gif

Just stick the icons here, on a plain background and i'll be happy to use them instead.

[edit] On second thought, I almost have the top screen skinnable, you'll just need your own top.bmp and 1.gif, 2.gif, 3.gif and 4.gif)

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
spinal_cord said:
roku93 said:
frown.gif

Just stick the icons here, on a plain background and i'll be happy to use them instead.

[edit] On second thought, I almost have the top screen skinnable, you'll just need your own top.bmp and 1.gif, 2.gif, 3.gif and 4.gif)
I think it'd be pretty cool if it had a few themes built-in, but not too many, maybe just a dark and a light one, for example.

mayhem366

Trophies
XP
Country
I must say that this looks freaking awesome.

Will this have touch screen support? I'd love to just flick the stylus across and see the covers go whizzing along
tongue.gif

Also it would be great to have 3D effects (like a carousel) similar in fashion to CoverFlow for the wii.

Good job with the progress
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Texasauras, i thought you were spamming