XP
Country
spinal_cord said:
Dead End said:
ok i got all the Boxarts

EDIT: i got most of the boxarts...
i gotta search for the others...
and then MABE(if needed) the Game Icons

I already have the first 3000ish boxarts converted, they will come with the download for the windows app.

I'm assuming you've done all the games that are worth playing then
smile.gif

What file types for the images can we use?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
spinal_cord said:
Do you think anyone would mind if I stuck ysmenu along with the [eventual] release?

Uh, yeah, Yasu would. He doesn't want anyone to be able to download it from anywhere other than his site. He insists on no mirroring or hot-linking the download. If you can somehow contact him and get the OK, yeah go for it, but without his approval I'd say don't do it.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
OK guys, here is the first alpha release. Don't expect moonshell2 or anything, most of the features don't work yet, all you have is loading, no favourites, no settings, no information etc.

Here it the .nds, just extract everything to the root of your card.
DScovered (Nds app)

You will also need to use the windows app to set up the covers, there are thousands of commercial covers in here, plus a handful of homebrew ones.
DScovery (windows app)

As I said, this is just alpha, don't expect windows7 or anything
tongue.gif

Valguerra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spinal_cord said:
Do you think anyone would mind if I stuck ysmenu along with the [eventual] release?

Not at all.

Spinal, How about dsflow as maybe a name for your program. I know for the wii you have wiiflow, has the cover art. Nice short name.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
spinal_cord said:
OK guys, here is the first alpha release. Don't expect moonshell2 or anything, most of the features don't work yet, all you have is loading, no favourites, no settings, no information etc.

DScovered (Nds app)

You will also need to use the windows app to set up the covers, there are thousands of commercial covers in here, plus a handful of homebrew ones.
DScovery (windows app)

tongue.gif

Any chance of getting DScovery without the commercial covers? Or if its too much hassle to get rid of just the commercial ones, without any covers? I have a MMD so can't load ROMs through this, and its a fairly hefty download, which I am assuming is made up mainly of the covers, so I don't really want to waste any of my download allowance downloading needless extra stuff. If its not too much hassle of course.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
SifJar said:
spinal_cord said:

DScovered (Nds app)

DScovery (windows app)

tongue.gif

Any chance of getting DScovery without the commercial covers? Or if its too much hassle to get rid of just the commercial ones, without any covers? I have a MMD so can't load ROMs through this, and its a fairly hefty download, which I am assuming is made up mainly of the covers, so I don't really want to waste any of my download allowance downloading needless extra stuff. If its not too much hassle of course.

OK, here you go, this one only has a couple of homebrew covers, 3 I think. Anyway, the download is about 41mb smaller
smile.gif

DScovery - no covers

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyway you can make the program search the DS for all the ROMs? (it only displayed the root of my card)
It doesn't have to search on start up you could have the updater program create an ini file for it to read containing all the file directories

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Most likely when Spinal adds the YSMenu work around since he doesn't know how the commercial ROM loading works (and if he did it likely wouldn't work with Anti Piracy protected games)

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
spinal_cord said:
SifJar said:
spinal_cord said:

DScovered (Nds app)

DScovery (windows app)

tongue.gif

OK, here you go, this one only has a couple of homebrew covers, 3 I think. Anyway, the download is about 41mb smaller
smile.gif

DScovery - no covers

Thanks, now to try it out.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That be sweet tho, xbox/gamepass games on the go would be nice
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    AI needs money for AI drugs lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Ai Cocaine Is a hell of a drug."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ai doc my reality prescriptions running low I need 5,000mg
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Ok for real i'm back
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    generative AI is getting better at animating stuff, but still looks like a fever dream in most cases
    +1
  • T @ Texasauras:
    GOLD GRAIN 1/4 QUARTER BARS FOR LIKE $5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro lost all his money on gacha toys
    https://gachax2.com/
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, i thought you were spamming
    +1
  • T @ Texasauras:
    i was just telling everyone i was collecting bullion, desperate times calls for desperate measures
  • T @ Texasauras:
    i was just "window" shopping
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna leave in any moment
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro if i drop a stack on red and you drop a stack on black at the roulette table and we pushed, does that mean i gave you a stack?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, i don't get it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wut
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have it you fucking monster
  • T @ Texasauras:
    what i didn't do anything!
  • T @ Texasauras:
    since i doubled up, or you lost your stack and if i gave it to you instead of running off at the roulette table does that mean i "gave" you a stack lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop touching people's stacks
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Can I get AI to make Home Alone VS Micheal Jackson and R Kelly as the new wet bandits?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i have access to an AI that makes CGI movie scenes
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    it's in beta
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it's in beta