Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice just Tried it out works great
smileipb2.png

Just when you turn into the next game it kinda glitiches like the cover goes through the other cover when it turns? O.O

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
You could always have a directory loaded up with the boxart etc. to make things easier, the program just lists the programs there in alphabetical order or something. Its sort of folder support.

julz1

Trophies
XP
Country
I keep my Flash Card Root looking like this
2f0de0z.jpg

is there anyway to get this to work or do i have to move all of my games to the root of the card

Toa_235

Romantic_Carpet
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Croatia
3 things are... scrued or just not yet implemented:
- cant launch commercial roms (akaio 1.5.1 on ak2i + dsi)
- no folder support... its a bit dumb whitout that... cuz u cant put everything in the root... i got used to "games" folder
- i think theres a limited numer of roms it can tead... i had like 80-100 roms on the micro sd... and it read only like 30
anyway.. the app is great.. it works.. and just try working on those things and it will be... mucho great!!

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Toa_235 said:
3 things are... scrued or just not yet implemented:
- cant launch commercial roms (akaio 1.5.1 on ak2i + dsi)
- no folder support... its a bit dumb whitout that... cuz u cant put everything in the root... i got used to "games" folder
- i think theres a limited numer of roms it can tead... i had like 80-100 roms on the micro sd... and it read only like 30
anyway.. the app is great.. it works.. and just try working on those things and it will be... mucho great!!

akaio support - I never done that before, let me see how its done, then I'll try to add it.
folders - it is indeed needed, I'll do some experiments with file searching, see how will it works without 'real' folders.
limited roms - I was sure it was set to 100, but I just looked at the source and I had it set to 39
tongue.gif
I'll fix that for the next build.

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hmm.. I haven't yet tested this, gotto load it up when I can. Anyways, about folders. I'd most rather have it search for specified folders (.ini?) like roms and homebrew or something. I don't like to clutter up the root of my sd.. :/

Anyways, congratulations for the release!
biggrin.gif

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Unoalpho said:
Spinal you should make this have the ability to be set as DSTTi firmware like dsision2

It has that ability. Have YSMenu installed, YSMenu.nds on the root and rename DScovered "TTMENU.DAT" or whatever the DSTT menu is usually called.

erichlotto

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
erichlotto.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Spinal this app is awesome, just some ideas:

1) Folder Support - isn't actually crucial on my opinion, i just have to transfer my roms to the root so no big deal (if this will prevent several bugs).

2) Limited Roms - you said the limit will be 100 roms, i think the number should be around 150, i have more than 100 roms on my card and a lot of homebrews, so a bigger limit will be welcome.

3) File Name - the name displayed should be the original file name, an not the internal one (wario ware touched for example is called "WARIOTOUCHEDAZWE").

4) Akaio Support - if you can make it, this will be the greatest homebrew ever on my opinion.

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hmm.. Yep, seems to work as autoboot on my TTDS. It loads both commerical roms and homebrew. However, there are few "ghosts" on my flow. They don't show any name and loading them crashes the DS. So I guess theres some mistake in the scan routine? Or more likely I've done something wrong. Anyways, I'd like to hide them, so I guess this is a feature request..
smile.gif

But I've got to say, you've done some freaking great program, spinal. This will definitely stay as my autoboot program once you finish it
smile.gif

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
ghosts? invalid files maybe?

Anyway, I'm currently working on the next update, which should please a lot of people, I hope to address the folder issue, which should fix your ghost problem too.

[edit] oh, how is the scrolling speed when you have 30ish games, is it still the same as if you have, say, 10?

zjam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow this is cool. spinal nice work. no bs. you had an idea and made it happen. it wasn't hidden for years from real users. by putting it out there and taking suggestions i'm sure it will come together quickly. it's amazingly functional already. i'm running it on an extra dstt as i test it.

Unoalpho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that would be cool if somehow coders could code games or apps with support for this so then when people are finished playing with them they can click a button and take it right back to the menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop opening pms from @Psionic Roshambo