Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
clashthunder said:
I hav DSTT 4gb and ys menu works perfectly, but when I load through coverflow, it show the flow menu but fails to launch the rom.... only black screen. How do I fix that?

I just thought, are ysmenu.nds and ysmenu.ini in the root of your card or in a folder? To work with DSCovered they need to be in the root.

clashthunder

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
spinal_cord said:
clashthunder said:
I hav DSTT 4gb and ys menu works perfectly, but when I load through coverflow, it show the flow menu but fails to launch the rom.... only black screen. How do I fix that?

I just thought, are ysmenu.nds and ysmenu.ini in the root of your card or in a folder? To work with DSCovered they need to be in the root.
ah thanks ysmenu.nds wasnt there

clashthunder

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
spinal_cord said:
clashthunder said:

now it boots to ysmenu, not the game
frown.gif

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
clashthunder said:
spinal_cord said:
clashthunder said:

frown.gif

You need to make sure that the ysmenu.ini in the root of your card is the only one on your card. If there is a second ysmenu.ini in a folder such as ysmenu/ysmenu.ini, or ttmenu/ysmenu.ini, then it will not work.

clashthunder

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
spinal_cord said:
clashthunder said:
spinal_cord said:
clashthunder said:

frown.gif

You need to make sure that the ysmenu.ini in the root of your card is the only one on your card. If there is a second ysmenu.ini in a folder such as ysmenu/ysmenu.ini, or ttmenu/ysmenu.ini, then it will not work.
now it corrupts the save file
frown.gif

speighty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a problem, i have over 100 games on a 8gb micro sd but for some reason dscovered will not let me see them all on the ds, from the letter t onwards roms are missing, some even go to the beggining or disapear when i choose them on the ds.

I didnt seem to have this problem untill i went over 100 roms, is there a limit.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
speighty said:
I have a problem, i have over 100 games on a 8gb micro sd but for some reason dscovered will not let me see them all on the ds, from the letter t onwards roms are missing, some even go to the beggining or disapear when i choose them on the ds.

I didnt seem to have this problem untill i went over 100 roms, is there a limit.

I theory the limit is 300, but I have never tested it myself. I'll have a look through the week and see if I can see anything.

siamese

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Mario92 said:
clashthunder said:
now it corrupts the save file
frown.gif
Just needs to disable soft reset from DScovered settings. Soft reset still works but then it wont corrupt anything.

Done both on my dstt 4gb, (panasonic sd formatted) but data corrupts inevitably, it lets you load some games, then it corrupts ysmenu.ini (opening it with notepad it shows a bunch of ÿÿÿÿÿÿ) it corrupts game´s *.sav file (Rhythm_Paradise.sav) and if you continue trying it gives the infamous red folder MENU? sign on top screen.

sd corruption is common on some ttds cards, but not that fast! i must confess coverflow looks awesome in my ds and with some games it works nice, for some strange reason Rhythm_Paradise.nds makes it crazy.
hate2.gif
following clashthunder posts it seems there is no conflict in using 4 gb microsd cards, but the install.rtf file cleared IT all "You will have nothing but trouble if you try to use an SDHC card", wonder how speighty did with a 8 Gb card?????? not with a ttds I suppose.

so clashthunder, relax, it´s NOT going to work!
wacko.gif
no sdhc support yet! back to good ol´ ysmenu+moonshell mobo

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Halo-101 said:
Can u please give me a download link of them already combined thnx

QUOTE(jurassicplayer @ May 2 2010, 09:09 PM) Does anyone know how to search...
Use Xenon++'s WoodR4 mod, inilink, and DSCovered together.

didn't understand much?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I said to my wifey earlier, "I gotta pull a Nocto card on that one." Without even thinking she...