Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
aquafloe said:
I downloaded what I think is the latest version (Apr. 14?) from SpinalCode's website for my DSTT, but it didn't come with "loader_ysmenu.nds" Is there any download that has it, or do I really need it anyway?
I just guessed that it was the ysmenu loader because I couldn't think if anything that would be a loader on the R4 apart from ysmenu (thus I renamed it, but i haven't had the chance to test it and make sure xD)

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
OP
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Who's going to guess what's new in this update before downloading it?

- A quick note that I forgot to mention in the readme, the first two menu items in DSCovery's File menu get the poor program working quite hard and become unresponsive, just be patient, that's perfectly normal (for now at least).

http://www.spinalcode.co.uk/

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
spinal_cord said:
Who's going to guess what's new in this update before downloading it?
unsure.gif

E: Damn I need to boot to windows>
E2: Lol I guessed too much correct so I just edit those away so everyone else can guess too XD
Anyway awesome update. Thank you spinal!
laugh.gif

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice work with the stylus control and drag to top launch. Didn't notice any slow down at all. Working very smoothly.

Now we just need to see if Xenon can get Wood 1.06 auto loading.

Great work.
grog.gif

G

GentleFist

i followed the .txt but i cant get it to work on my m3 real

it does start up and the covers and everything is in but it doesnt load the roms can anyone help me please?

sidenote: + the .txt says go to settings page to and set the loader but its on page 3
+ also there are two flickering style showing up each time you go left or right

E: theres a loading thingy when i press on launch and i see waiting bar fills up but nothing happens just two black screens

jinzo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
GentleFist said:

it does start up and the covers and everything is in but it doesnt load the roms can anyone help me please?

sidenote: + the .txt says go to settings page to and set the loader but its on page 3

E: theres a loading thingy when i press on launch and i see waiting bar fills up but nothing happens just two black screens

The same problem
frown.gif

cbarrilleaux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jinzo said:
GentleFist said:

The same problem
frown.gif

On my M3 Real, I downloaded M3 Sakura + TouchPod for M3 Real... 1.47aX + 4.8aX from file trip. Put it on a fresh micro sd. Copied over the DScovered files. When i loaded it up, went to settings unchecked Load Homebrew Externally and Soft-Reset. On the 3rd settings page I selected loader_m3.nds. Hit done, and It loaded my roms.

I hope this helps.

G

GentleFist

yea thank you reformatting helped, i always wonder where all these file corruptions come from
it can be really troublesome to back up everything so you can format~~

now can i set this so sakura autoboots this as soon as it started up? so i dont have to start it anymore?
since if not it would be useless since it would be much faster to just start the games in the sakura menu...

i want this beautiful coverflow menu though~~

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
GentleFist said:
yea thank you reformatting helped, i always wonder where all these file corruptions come from
it can be really troublesome to back up everything so you can format~~

now can i set this so sakura autoboots this as soon as it started up? so i dont have to start it anymore?
since if not it would be useless since it would be much faster to just start the games in the sakura menu...

i want this beautiful coverflow menu though~~
Well, you could see if Sakura still supports the defaultn.nds in the root (I think that is the thing at least...), otherwise I suppose you could use Touchpod's autoboot feature...

speighty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone help, i have this working on my acekard 2i but im wanting to get it working on my R4i upgrade v.1.4, is that possible, i cant seem to find any info anywhere.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country