OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What do you expect will happen at this years e3 that your actually wanting to hear or excited about? Well i know damn sure mgs4 is coming to 360, and im not expecting sony to do any better than last year maybe worse. Nintendo on the other hand has a few things coming some of which i knew about like mario kart
grog.gif
, and some decent wii games since there really hasn't been any just ports. The killer app for this system is going to be whatever lucasarts is making for the wii, and if they do it right the only system that will be possible of bringing you real light saber acting will be the wii. This is what the wii needs more of not just bringing out whatever ps2 ports they can, but making something from the ground up with 360 degrees of motion that's not tacked on purposely.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is what I think, and we all know what I think is always right:

A free copy of Brawl is sent to every person who has registered a Wii system.

The Wii can secretly transform into a fully stocked fridge full of good food and drinks.

Nintendo announces that they feel bad about charging $250 for their system, so they're giving it all back.

L_o_N_e_R

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here is what I think, and we all know what I think is always right:

A free copy of Brawl is sent to every person who has registered a Wii system.

The Wii can secretly transform into a fully stocked fridge full of good food and drinks.

Nintendo announces that they feel bad about charging $250 for their system, so they're giving it all back.

what?

*registers Wii*

man i cant wait for brawl
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1