Homebrew Could you run retail games on this?

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
very very interesting you will be able to find this at a eb games unlike a r4ds

hopefually someone can test this out see if it plays comerical roms

-EX-

Racer
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It doesn't play any commercial games. It was meant to be made solely for homebrew and music, but it fails even at it. It's a waste of money.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't play any commercial games. It was meant to be made solely for homebrew and music, but it fails even at it. It's a waste of money.

That Max Media Player wasn't meant to play retail games either but it does. If someone took the time to hack it, this shitty device probably could lol. I sw them at Wal-Mart the other day and laughed thinking my SCDS was way superior
rofl2.gif

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I read on maxconsole that some do and some don't. Looks like too mixed of a bag. Just go on dealextreme or kaidomain and buy an R4, save yourself over $10 that way and don't worry about the wait, u will receive it within 4 weeks. I know that sounds long but think of it this way, you didn't have to buy a plane ticket to china..and also snail mail used to take that long or longer in the old days. I know that might not help much but it seemed to help for me since I already owned a DS backup solution so waiting didn't even bother me a slight bit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk if i'm weird bc i don't like when people break the pasta even tho i don't think i'm italian...