Gaming Could someone send DS Game Cases with GBA Cartridge Slots to Turkey for me?

Berko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First of all hello to you all,

Well, I cant seem to get those cases in Turkey and I need help from a friend who has access to these cases. I'll pay the price and the shipping as well and I'll be really thankful. I just need these to archive a few games of mine and place the covers I got from the internet,
Please get in touch with me,
Thank you :)
Berk

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello and welcome.

Unfortunately I don't know any place where you can buy empty cases here in Germany. I have many of these cases lying around, but these are the cases the games came in and I don't want to part with them. If you stumble upon a place that does not ship to Turkey but ships to Germany, feel free to PM me, maybe we can work something out.

Berko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello and welcome.

Unfortunately I don't know any place where you can buy empty cases here in Germany. I have many of these cases lying around, but these are the cases the games came in and I don't want to part with them. If you stumble upon a place that does not ship to Turkey but ships to Germany, feel free to PM me, maybe we can work something out.

Thanks a lot for the reply, I've sent you a PM. I'm searching for a site with the cases which ships to Germany other than the Nintendo Store since the European one doesnt sell them.

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks a lot for the reply, I've sent you a PM. I'm searching for a site with the cases which ships to Germany other than the Nintendo Store since the European one doesnt sell them.
I've read it. As I said, you can order them in Europe from Nintendo, but its not really in the store. The European Nintendo web store is pretty new I think, and they don't put all the spare parts they have in it for some unfathomable reason.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy