Hacking Could someone please explain multi mym menu themes to me?

drakorex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you supposed to some how combine them into a single csm, or apply multiple csms in a certain order? When I try the latter, I end up with only the effect of the last one I apply (let's say the spinny channel outlines) on the white menu. Anybody?

drakorex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, whenever I apply some of my more favorite themes that I'd like to use, on reloading it says that the Wii files are corrupted.

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
First make sure you have the right .app for your system.

If there are multilple files - run first, run last etc. you are supposed to apply the first one to the system app for your wii system and create a .csm.

Then use this .csm and apply the second mym to create a new csm. Take this csm and apply the run last .mym to it to create the final .csm.

Now it should work without problem provided the mym's you downloaded are for your system menu / version (pal or ntsc) and provided you got the right .app for your system menu to begin with.

I think thats the process from memory.

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
Trophies
XP
Country
all the theme team themes are for PAL and NTSC systems
check my sig
wink.gif

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
Trophies
XP
Country
so you have a runfirst.csm rename it to a .app and use that when asked for the base app

is you have set your system menu in thememii options you have to deselect it so thememii will then ask you for the base app instead of doing it automatically

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated