Gaming Could someone do me a little favor?

Goli

RPG
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Well I'm not sure if this is the correct category but anyways...
My LKS backup always seems to freeze at that cutscene when you receive a letter from someone that's challenging the king, @ the point that says "You suck!".
So, I was wondering if someone could use my save which you can find here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zow2yyotyhm
and beat that boss UMA standing after crossing the river, watch the cutscene and save ASAP after it?
Please note that if you do this you must be using the NTSC version or else it won't work.

BTW, if you don't know how to copy\transfer from\to Wii here's a little tutorial
Wii Save said:
»How do I backup / transfer my saves to an SD card from my Wii?
From your Wii main menu: Wii Options > Data Management > Save Data > Wii. You'll see all of your Wii saves that are currently on your internal memory. Select the save you want to backup / transfer and select 'Copy' (you need to have an SD card in).
The save is now on your SD card.

»How do I use someone else's save?
After downloading a save, you'll either get a plain old data.bin or a zipped file.
If you have a data.bin, you have to place it in a folder structure on your SD card like so: \private\wii\title\GAME\data.bin (replacing GAME with it's corresponding game code from the game code list).
If you get a zipped file, it most likely has all of it's folder structure in tact, so all you have to do is extract it to your SD card so it shows up like the above folder structure.
Once you have the file in place on your SD card, you can then put the SD card in to your Wii and go to your saved game(s) on your SD card (Wii Options > Data Management > Save Data > Wii > SD card tab), select the saved game that you want and select Copy. Keep in mind that if you already have a save on your Wii that you're trying to replace, it wont overwrite it, so you'll have to backup your save, then delete it off your Wii internal memory to be able to transfer the new one on.

Thanks in advance!

grentuu

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry tried but it won't let me. We have different region versions of the game. Wii data won't let you copy or move the save file until the game has been played. As it is a different region it doesn't think I have played it.

If I rename the GAME folder to reflect my region it doesn't recognise it in options and won't let me copy or move.

Sorry....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1