Hacking Homebrew Deleted a folder in my nand folder

Poilushark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I discovered that some files on my SD card I use for homebrew were corrupted, so I quickly moved everything that wasn't corrupted off and formatted my SD card. The only important folder that was corrupted was the folder 'title' in the 'nand' folder. When I went back on my Wii, everything seemed to be working fine, but then I noticed that all my save data that was on my SD was gone, and I was no longer able to save games onto my SD (in some cases I was, but I don't know for sure which games do and don't save). So my question is:
A: What is the significance of the 'title' folder in 'nand'. I don't remember touching the 'nand' or even where it came from
B: Is it the reason I cannot save games?
C: Can I restore it, and if I can how?
I unfortunately didn't have BootMii before this, but I did all the stuff with Priiloader if that helps at all
I've been trying to search for answers but I can't find anything, if anyone has any advice or anything at all I would really appreciate it

Last edited by Poilushark,

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
That would be a component of your emulated nand. Some usbloaders have options to use the emunand for gamesaves and mii's and things like that instead of real nand. Rest assured that anything that has to do with emunand cannot result in brick, however, if the emunand is corrupted and you don't have a backup there's not much u can do.

If the emunand was originally created from your real nand, you can redump it, and u will only have lost any incremental progress from the last time it was dumped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto