Could not start Software.Return to the HOME menu and try again (all software)

scoubi4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have a problem with my cfw erista switch. when i try to install tinfoil I get this message: "Could not start software. Return to the HOME Menu and try again."I tried to install nsp games via goldleaf but it still shows the same message. I have the latest version of Atmosphere, my Switch is at 13.2.1, and I also downloaded the last sigpatches. I have also tried
1)downgrade OFW
2)different patches
3)maintenance mode
4)full reset , fresh copy of atmosphere hekate etc etc
I don't know what I need to do to get my games working, do you have any solutions?
Thanks!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem with my cfw erista switch. when i try to install tinfoil I get this message: "Could not start software. Return to the HOME Menu and try again."I tried to install nsp games via goldleaf but it still shows the same message. I have the latest version of Atmosphere, my Switch is at 13.2.1, and I also downloaded the last sigpatches. I have also tried
1)downgrade OFW
2)different patches
3)maintenance mode
I don't know what I need to do to get my games working, do you have any solutions?
Thanks!
Update sigs never downgrade and don't boot via hekate use fusee

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1)downgrade OFW
2)different patches
3)maintenance mode
Thanks!
Do you have any sysmodules or cheats enabled?

Dabiolos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Had this error today because I swapped for a bigger SD. Could only run games which were on the emummc.

Running the archive bit fix inside Hekate fixed it for me.

Maybe you have the same problem.

Reactions: Heoth

AmineEl

Trophies
XP
Country
France
only small games might start sometimes... like metal slug, bigger games never start
Hey did you fix this issue? I have basically the same thing
Post automatically merged:

only small games might start sometimes... like metal slug, bigger games never start
Hey did you fix this issue? I have basically the same thing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...