Corrupted MicroSD Card

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by kratosauron0, Jan 10, 2008.

1. kratosauron0
    OP

kratosauron0 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2007
    United States
    Well, today I got my EZ Flash 3 in 1, and I decided to put some new GBA games on it. While my computer was moving data to the MicroSD card, it suddenly stopped copying. I then got a notification saying that my microSD card couldn't be detected, so I ejected and reinserted it. Now my microSD card appears to be corrupted.
    In addition to this, i tried formatting it using windows and nothing works. I can't format it to FAT32 or FAT, it always appears to complete then tells me that formatting failed. I've done this on multiple computers, and gotten the same response.
    There's a ton of crap on the drive, and nothing can be deleted or accessed. I think my games are gone, but that's the least of my problems (I backed up all my stuff already, so I'm not too worried).

Is there a way to make the SD card reusable again? Or is it corrupted beyond repair?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice