Corrupted Data Error after Updating from AMS 1.7.0 and OFW 17.0.0 to latest versions

lucky13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So everything was working great until I updated from AMS 1.7.0 and OFW 17.0.0 to all the latest versions including the latest sigpatches from here but now when starting some games that were working before it says "corrupted data has been detected. please run a check for corrupted data"

I normally boot my switch using latest fusee.bin and Atmosphere and all works fine until I try to load up around 50% of my games when I get the error above.

Do I need to do something with Sys-Patch to fix this ? I cant really find any guides on what to do with this ? I've extracted the files to my SD card and restarted Atmosphere but can't see how I load up sys-patch to apply the patches.

Can anyone help point me in the right direction ?

lucky13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've copied everything from the Hekate+AMS-package3-sigpatches-1.7.1-cfw-18.1.0V2 folder which included the Hekate+AMS-package3-sigpatches-1.7.1-cfw-18.1.0V2\bootloader\patches.ini file

Any other ideas ?

HawaiianInTown

Friendly Neighborhood Hawaiian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your 18.1.0V2 is SD root of file structure?

SD CARD (drive letter): bootloader/patches.ini (and all the other good stuff)

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its your boot method. since ams 1.7, ips patches no longer work with fuse.bin (Link scroll down to "fusee no longer supports applying IPS patches to KIPs."). thanks to that change not all the patches for sig patches get loaded. so you got some options to fix this.
1) use a modified version of fuse,bin that re enables ips patches.
2) use a fairly new sys-module called sys-patch (link to op for info) (since the dev of it got a C&D for the project, it got dropped but some members of the community keep it alive - Download Link
3) use hekate's fss0 method of booting atmosphere

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Barbie meet MJ +1