Corrupt saves on a r4i clone 3d..

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by trev1, Jul 8, 2011.

Jul 8, 2011
  1. trev1
    OP

Member trev1 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well lately i been setting up lots of cards for people that i have been ordering online , with the micro sd (in this case it was a genuine 8gb sandisk i have used for my psp in a adapter) ...I usually dont have any issues at all and have made many parents and kids a happy family in the DS gaming area of life...BUT recently I set up one of these...AND YESSS I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE GRABBED A BETTER CARD....but i never had issues with these and always love the pricetag on them...

R4i3d www.r4i3d.com ....

and i flashed it for 3ds play and added their r4i-3ds combo wood firmware they have to offer....here...
    The one i used...

there is also this one but when i put it on the roms loaded and screen went black....
    trouble with this one ...its the "latest"one on their site...

so all seemed fine and i loaded a 8 gb micro sd with a ton of every decEnt rpg i have....BUT NOW WHEN LOADING A SAVE FILE ITS SAYS CORRUPT? This is a first for me and was hoping to get a better explanation...ill probably format the card and try again... but its a real pain....ANY INSIGHT!?

RESPECT + THANKS FOR ALL REPLYS GIVEN...!

2. mybutterfly

Newcomer mybutterfly Member

United States
    Please keep away from these garbage clones.
    You should run dldi_tester.nds to test it before and you can find this garbage even can not pass the test, which can lead to corrupting saves.

There is something wrong with the design of the ic of this card.
    Just keep away from it and tell others what happend to you.

I also had one and I had returned it to the online store.