Hacking Copying save files onto wii

jqwest

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK So I had prii loader 4.0 installed on my 4.2 usa wii with usb loader gx....I wanted to copy save files from internet but after some reading found out I needed to get rid of priiloader and install startpatch 4.2.6 So i could copy game save files onto wii.....Ok everything worked perfect but I would like to have priiloader back in case i ever brick my wii and those stupid programs are incompatible, Is there another way of copying those copywright protected save files onto wii without the startpatch 4.2.6 program, so that i could have my priiloader back.....any info would be really helpful thanks

jqwest

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seriously 34 views with no response....any help copying save files onto wii....with startpatch would be wonderful...I really want my priiloader back in case of brick...anybody out there any help??

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
depending on the format of the save is either use Savegame Manager GX or enable SM hacks in Priiloader to allow copy protected save to be transfered on and off the wii

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You don't need StartPatch, everything that can be done with StartPatch can be done with Priiloader.

Also, they ARE compatible with each other. You just need to use StartPatch first, then install Priiloader once SM has been patched with StartPatch. But there's no need to have both, uninstall StartPatch patches and reinstall Priiloader is my advice.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There are some games that won't work with the built in data management screen, such as MH3. For games like those, you'll need to use something like Savegame manager GX.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: