Hacking Continuing the god eater 2 translation

sieghart555

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I dont believe it there was a God Eater 2 Translation Project!!!OMG im so hype looking forward to your project guys ganbatte ne and i hope this project never abandoned/die

*sry for my bad english

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont believe it there was a God Eater 2 Translation Project!!!OMG im so hype looking forward to your project guys ganbatte ne and i hope this project never abandoned/die

*sry for my bad english
simmer down, it's going to take a while. sky will keep on translating once he's got a new PC, also. Rave Master fan ?

Reactions: ShonenJump

sieghart555

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Because your name is sieghart i assumed. Sieghart is one of most popular character at rave master.
Is that so?im using sieghart to represent Siegfried heart who has been given to Sieg in Fate/Apocrypha so i make a name Sieghart

*sry for my bad english :'(

Obsidian_Crow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Wow, here i thought that this thread was dead from the few post but i was mistaken.. hoping for the best when this gets launched on nicoblog or elsewhere.. more power guys!!

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow is this project still going?? I donated some lines last year but when I did the project was already very close to completion?
Also didn't this game get fully translated and released on Steam?

I'm confused.

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Wow is this project still going?? I donated some lines last year but when I did the project was already very close to completion?
Also didn't this game get fully translated and released on Steam?

I'm confused.

Yes the project is ongoing. Also from what i remember the original one that was headed up by Devnoname was cancelled and now Skybladecloud is dealing with the hacking side of things since i believe the translation is 100% done.

Edit: Oops i made a mistake: Sky is just doing a back-port of the game from Vita to PSP. So there is no translating involved.

Last edited by Abu_Senpai,

Zeriel

Squid Kid
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes the project is ongoing. Also from what i remember the original one that was headed up by Devnoname was cancelled and now Skybladecloud is dealing with the hacking side of things since i believe the translation is 100% done.

Oops i made a mistake: Sky is just doing a back-port of the game from Vita to PSP. So there is no translating involved.

Oh ok that clears things up :)
I only did around 100 lines but it was really cool using Transifax, most translator teams I've seen are very elitist so I often avoid doing any translations lol

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Oh ok that clears things up :)
I only did around 100 lines but it was really cool using Transifax, most translator teams I've seen are very elitist so I often avoid doing any translations lol

Hey! at least you were willing to do something in an effort to bring this game to another system. That enough is worth a thank you and yeah i now some translator teams can be elitist but i have yet to come across those types of teams.

alphasurge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey so, any updates on the progress? ;-; I'm dying to play this game in english.. :'( How long do you think it will take? And, is there any way to be of help..? ;_;

SkyBladeCloud

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey so, any updates on the progress? ;-; I'm dying to play this game in english.. :'( How long do you think it will take? And, is there any way to be of help..? ;_;

Text porting should only take a couple of days of work, or so. However, I'm not sure how much time images would take to port, since I never really finished decoding the ones from the Vita version. At least the game should be perfectly playable in English with translated text alone.

As for the new PC, I haven't gotten one yet, that might change next week, though...

~Sky

alphasurge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man, @SkyBladeCloud, thank you for even putting a second of work into this. Seriously. I'm so glad at least some initiative has been taken. Can't wait for it. Really hope to see it soon. :D I absolutely love the game as I'm sure many people do too. :'3 Again, thanks a lot. Hopefully we can hear good news on updates soon. :)

Reactions: DarkDweller

m4rc0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
cmon guys! it's only question of waiting anther little time! We have waited years for nothing because the project was abbandoned wen was ready and now we can't wait another couple of weeks or months for someone who has resurrected the things and he is active and always answer people that asks info?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone