Consolesource.com?

Teny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering how long does it take for this site to ship out a product? I recently bought a product there and its on the "processed" point for 2 days now. I saw the reseller site and they had an rating of 8, and I saw the site on the main page of this site, so I thought this site is reliable.
Thank You.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done purchases with that site a few times and they have great service.

It could just be the holidays that is making things go slow. Give it a day or two after Thanksgiving and it should ship pretty quick.

Don't have second thoughts about ordering from them. They are great
smile.gif

Teny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it went into queued over the weekend, and I was hoping they would have shipped it today since according to them 'queued' means they have packed it and are ready to be shipped. By the end of tonight, it would be a whole week since I bought it, and they haven't replied to any of my messages/tickets. There's only about 50/50 chance I would be ordering from this site, as they said, first impressions are the most important. I'm hoping it's shipping tomorrow, if not, then they lost a customer.

Mylar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Teny said:
Well, it went into queued over the weekend, and I was hoping they would have shipped it today since according to them 'queued' means they have packed it and are ready to be shipped. By the end of tonight, it would be a whole week since I bought it, and they haven't replied to any of my messages/tickets. There's only about 50/50 chance I would be ordering from this site, as they said, first impressions are the most important. I'm hoping it's shipping tomorrow, if not, then they lost a customer.

Yeah, they have me worried at the moment too.

A couple coworkers had bought from them before without getting their CC info abused, and I saw them listed here, so I got a M3i zero from them a few weeks ago to see if I liked the new cart. Their site updated my order status reliably and I got the cart quickly and had a generally great experiance with them.

After having the cart a couple weeks I was in love, so I went ahead and ordered five more for my wife, brother and kids along with a few of the GBA slot devices for xmas presents.... That was Saturday they were "queued" by Sunday or Monday and have been stuck there ever since. Put a ticket in a few hours ago asking for more info, no response.

With their free shipping sale last weekend, I was willing to give then a day or two of leeway to deal with bulk orders or running out of stock on what I'm assuming is a very hot selling cart, but the two items sku#s I ordered are both still showing as "in stock" and it'll be 4 work days tonight with no response or update.

I still need time to setup and test these suckers for christmas, hoping they come soon. (at all)

I'd like to end with the reiteration of the fact that my previous experiance with this site was great, and we are talking about orders made within the black friday-cyber monday madness... But a heads up like "Heavy volume, sorry for the delay, we will get it there before xmas" would be nice.

Teny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah... They sent me an email telling me they issued a refund to me, and I sent them a email asking them why, and they sold me they didn't have the product anymore. I haven't got my refund yet, I'm waiting a few days to get my money back, and I went to another site to purchase the product, and it's shipped, I only paid $4 more on this site. So yeah, I don't think I will be shopping from this site anymore.

Mylar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Charge showed up on the credit card on the 29th.
Still no response to the support ticket.
Still no change in the order status.
Customer service phone just keeps ringing.

I'll be getting the reseller ratings survey this weekend. If the survey makes it here before some type of action or response on the company's part...

As I said, I have no problem with "we are buried in shipments from the thanksgiving sale, we are catching up, it'll be there before xmas, sorry."

I DO have a problem with someone who is sitting on over $200 of my money not responding or even showing any signs of life.

Teny, if you don't mind my asking, was the item you ordered either a M2i zero or a m3 gba slot memory expansion?

Edit: Another few calls to customer support rang out, tried again this afternoon and they have an answering machine on now, left a message for shipping support.

Edit2: Calls are back to no answer... This is a trusted site, right? Someone who is a regular custome from them wanna give me a little reassurance here that I don't need to be cancelling charges on that card and start filing complaints all over the place about this?

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's strange. Like I said, I've ordered from them before and had NO problems. Never had to contact them once but to tell them they are a great company.
unsure.gif

I ordered a Talismoon Wii Tray LED, and a DS-Xtreme. I bought both ages ago though.

The only thing I can say is to not worry, and just keep calling.

Teny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, I actually bought an PSP faceplate. I'm still waiting for my refund, and they won't tell me how long it will take. I asked my bank, and they told me to ask the merchant, and they won't tell me. My bank also tells me to wait up to 30 days, and if I don't get my refund yet, I'll be filing a dispute.

I created about 5 different tickets, and none of them were replied, even now. Try emailing - [email protected]
I usually got a reply in about a business day or two.
You could also try - [email protected]
I'm assuming that is the owner's email, however, I haven't received any email from him.

You could also try the live chat, I don't know what time it's online, and most of the time it's busy, and even if you can get a representative, they take awhile to reply, so make sure you have something to do if you can connect through the live chat.

Mylar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rolleyes.gif

Wow, you really have to hit every avenue of communication with these guys, but at least I got a response.
I've submitted tickets, called and left voicemail, sent e-mails, and of all the channels, the one I was least expecting to be attended, WAS.

Live chat.

The GBA expansions are backordered, they are splitting my shipment so I at least get the flashcarts before xmas!

Very nice, man a little communication goes such a long way towards customer satisfaction.

I'm back on board with them as a decent seller (as long as those cards actually manage to ship.)

Chat log below.

Started chat at ~9:45, put in log timers to show response times. chat went much faster then I was expecting from what I had read of them, failry pleased with this.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Sales & Support'

Mylar: order ###### Whats going on with it? It's been set at queued for over a week.

Mylar: no answer to tickets, e-mails or voicemails, you guys still operating?

Sales & Support: One moment please...

Sales & Support: Sorry, the GBA Expansion Pack is on backorder and is scheduled to ship in 1-2 weeks.

Mylar: Ok... 9:54(for the log)

Mylar: Ahhh

Mylar: ok

Mylar: Well, can you ship the M3 cards now and the GBA when they come in?

Mylar: These are supposed to be xmas presents

Mylar: and I'll need time to load up files on them and test to make sure they are functional

Mylar: 9:59 Also, the GBA expansion pack is showing on your website as "in stock" you may want to update that, as it would have made me a lot more comfortable then just having no order completion with no visible reason.

Mylar:
smile.gif

Sales & Support: Yes, your M3i will ship later this week.

Mylar: It's cool, I'm working in the background, hell I'm just happy to be getting responses.

Sales & Support: And the GBA Expansion will ship in a few weeks.

Mylar: Ok thank you very much.

Mylar: will it still be under the same #

Mylar: Or does it get split to two order #'s for tracking?

Sales & Support: It will all be under the same Order Number.

Mylar: Ok thank you, have a nice day

Sales & Support: Thanks and Good Bye.

Teny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope you have better luck with them than I did. My faceplate from the other site I ordered should come either tomorrow or the next day. Still waiting for my refund to show up on my statement from consolesource. They said it takes 3-5 days, so it should appear later today as it would be the fifth day today.

Mylar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like I will. Got an e-mail from them last night, sounds like the GBA slot stuff made it in in time to get packed with the main order... could not tell, he said friday, don't know if that meant last friday or that they will get there this friday and ship then.

UPS is tracking a box from them, should be here tomorrow...
smile.gif

Mylar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Box with 5 M3i zeros came in last night, did not have time to unbox and test them yet.

Since that e-mail was ambiguous about the slot2 parts, Im sending a reply to see how I'm going to get a ups tracking # for them.

So far I'm back to very happy, but I'm still holding onto that survey till the order is totally complete and all the hardware is tested.

Mylar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The M3s all work, one took a few tries to get it to flash, i think it was an issue with the sd card seating properly, it worked after a taking it in and out a few times.

Today one of the GBA expansions came in.

One of two things happened...

1. they had one left and went ahead and shipped it to me, the other two will follow when they get them. (this would be awesome and show real customer care, as i had free shipping, and splitting the order would be more expensive for them)

2. Something got messed up when they packed the order and they shipped me one rather then three,
(this would would be less awesome.)

I sent them an e-mail asking for clarification on which it was, and giving them the benefit of the doubt, thanking them for shipping me what they had right away.

Works out well for me, as I can include the one they sent me for the one intended recipient who is not immediate family... My brother and kids can wait for the other two to come in stock, at least they have the M3 for xmas.

Edit: Apologies for the running story for those who do not give a damn. I keep the thread updated for others who are searching for info on consolesource before buying from them. Leaving half the story up here could cause undeserved doubts about the company.

Mylar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got an e-mail back. The other two GBA expansions are shipping today.

As soon as they arrive I'll be filling out that survey, they are doing great again in my opinion. The only thing they could have done better was some communication during the thanksgiving rush, even if it was just a mass mailed form letter apologizing for being overrushed and slow to respond.

Gonna order a guitar grip for my wife and maybe a shell from them now.

Mylar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last post in this thread, it can finally die.

The other two GBA expansion cards were waiting for me when I got home from work today.

UPS tracking has my wife's guitar grip as in the area and being delivered tomorrow.

Other then a failure to mark something out of stock on their web page as out of stock, and a bit of slow communication during the mad rush of thanksgiving sale time, I'm totally happy with them.

Time to send in that survey.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill