Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Today I was browsing a couple of sites and considering getting an AK2i/M3i0. Although, then I remembered about the SCDS2 and some of it's features. It got me thinking:
1) I buy an AK2i/M3i0
-If so, which one?
2) I wait for the SCDS2
What should I do?

WigWrm

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Depends on the features you want. The acekard2 cart's software is the most frequently updated, but it lacks some extra features found in other carts such as real time saving, real time guides and slow motion. The M3zero and SCDS1 carts are fairly similar, however the user interface of the SCDS1 has been reported as slow and clunky. You have multiple firmwares to choose from when it comes to the M3zero, M3sakura being the most popular.

All of these carts have great game compatibility so either one is a good choice. If the SCDS2 ends up having a decent user interface then you should probably wait for it. GBA/SNES compatibility puts it a few notches higher than the other cards out on the market today.

CompC

Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
I've had an Acekard 2i for a very long time and it's been great. I also bought an iPlayer so I can play GBA ROMs.

If you want to be able to play GBA ROMs, wait for the SCDS2. If you don't care, get an Acekard 2i, it's great!

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Unless you need it now, I would wait for the SCDS2. If money isnt an issue, I would get either the Acekard or M3 now and when it comes out, then get the SCDS2. Never hurts to have more than one cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: This is how I have to do it w uremum... https://youtu.be/wV_BPDi8Ems?si=1UUzI1S7Rp6sujmq