Hacking Connecting Wii remote to PC

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So before, I managed to get my wii remote to connect to my PC and use glovePIE, I even played Sonic CD using GENS and my Wii Remote as a controller. Now I've found a neat Classic Controller script, so I decide to connect my remote to the PC. I follow all of the steps, but when the PC detects it and installs the drivers, instead of the Player 1 LED on the remote staying still, the lights keep flashing until they stop and stay un-lit and I'm unable to use GlovePIE or anything else for that matter to detect my Wii-Remote.

Any idea why this is happening? I've done lots of research and found nothing, to be honest.

(I posted in a diff. forum section about this, I realized it probably wasn't in the best section and I also wasn't getting any feed back 'cause my info was too vague.

Thanks in advance.)

- sonknuck23

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you using a different remote? what bluetooth software are you using?

i use bluesoleil. its really easy to use. but you must make sure you sync each remote. each one has its own id, so maybe its trying to use the id you previously used with this remote. if you are using the windows bluetooth drivers, good luck. i never tried but its probably ugly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy