Misc Connecting Pokemon Heart Gold and Pokemon Black

pennywaltz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I want to send 1-2 pokemon from my pokemon heart gold to pokemon black? How does one do so?

I figure it would be the same as trading between Pokemon black and pokemon white. But when I try typing in my Pokemon Black friend cold into my pokemon heart gold pal pad, I get friend code is wrong. Same if I do it the other way around (type in my pokemon heart gold friend code into my pokemon black pal pad).

Can someone give me some suggestions?

Both DS system are on the same wifi network. Both can connect to the net fine (i.e doing GTS.. etc.)

loco365

Trophies
XP
pennywaltz said:
So I want to send 1-2 pokemon from my pokemon heart gold to pokemon black? How does one do so?

I figure it would be the same as trading between Pokemon black and pokemon white. But when I try typing in my Pokemon Black friend cold into my pokemon heart gold pal pad, I get friend code is wrong. Same if I do it the other way around (type in my pokemon heart gold friend code into my pokemon black pal pad).

Can someone give me some suggestions?

Both DS system are on the same wifi network. Both can connect to the net fine (i.e doing GTS.. etc.)
You... Can't use... That. You have to use the Poketransfer after you beat the main quest. This also means you have to have HGSS on a legit card, or this will not work at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc