Hacking [Confirmed] New Firmware update 5pm PDT

OliverReed

Trophies
XP
Country
This is probably a dumb question but, what are those case looking things on the 3ds's? Are they the battery extenders?

No its just a protection case i think
hyperkin_nintendo_3ds_aluminum_case_1.jpg

Reactions: Kippykip

maharito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as every byte of what the Gateway sends to the 3DS isn't rewritable by the user, it will be blockable. This isn't inside info, this is just plain logic. The only sure target is a non-moving one.

For this reason, I will be waiting for the SUPERCARD version, because I'm sure they wouldn't miss such an oversight.

To me, the most likely reason the Gateway makers haven't gone public and started making mad money ASAP is because they know they have a weakness.

...*sigh* If only the middle class actually still existed and copyrights didn't extend to non-competing works, maybe I wouldn't be defending the domain of piracy so much...

NickTorn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The silence of Gateway is indeed disturbing. They are lying through their teeth when they say they are unsure if the card works with the new firmware.

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patience, everyone. Though Gateway's current silence may be unnerving, it would be best to give them the benefit of the doubt. Be patient, wait for them to say something, and don't update. Silence is not admittance.

Reactions: gamecaptor

xTheReaperKingx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before I got my 3ds i was using a nds lite and the cart i had was the dstt cart that a friend had got me, i was so happy with it that i picked up the 3dstt cart but never realized that it had no support community, otherwise i would have gotten the DSTwo but unfortunately i didn't know the cart existed

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Does anyone have any idea about the Game Card 3D from www.n3dstt.com, they don't have a forum or anything like it to find out about an update

never heard of that one before either lol

only DSTwo have released there update

when R4ids.cn/R4idsn.com release there update other carts will get updated

its mainly because they let other teams do the hard work and the copy what they used and apply it to there cart

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Does anyone have any idea about the Game Card 3D from www.n3dstt.com, they don't have a forum or anything like it to find out about an update
it is for nds roms to play on 3ds. so nothing of attention.
the dstt got some good updates back in the golden years of nds.
now this game card 3d it is the 1st time i hear of.

Jean Karlo

Hacker Aspirant!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are 2 of them, 3dstt and Gamecard 3d , From what I see Gamecard 3d supported the last firmware (5.1.0.1.1), so they may be an update soon..
But you have 3dstt right? I think that 4.5.0.1.0 was the last firmware supported. After this they launched a hardware revision (3D gamecard).
But I'm not sure. I just figured it out from their site.

xTheReaperKingx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are 2 of them, 3dstt and Gamecard 3d , From what I see Gamecard 3d supported the last firmware (5.1.0.1.1), so they may be an update soon..
But you have 3dstt right? I think that 4.5.0.1.0 was the last firmware supported. After this they launched a hardware revision (3D gamecard).
But I'm not sure. I just figured it out from their site.
No i have the Game Card 3D and yes it did support the last firmware of 5.1.0.1.1 with no issues at all

Jean Karlo

Hacker Aspirant!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No i have the Game Card 3D and yes it did support the last firmware of 5.1.0.1.1 with no issues at all

Ok then, Be patient and keep checking the flashcart website, when an upgrade is available, It will be posted at the top of the news feed (Left of the page).. It will say something like : 3D Gamecard upgrade or something.. It would be a .nds file that you will have to run as a game from your ds (NOT 3DS..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess it's just a click then +2