Homebrew Discussion Confirmation on how I was banned!

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well thats funny about this log situation as i had cleared my logs and restored back to stock nand before sending my switch in for repair, which they told ,me was gonna be wiped or they cant recover any data.

The data was fine it was just a mainboard issue i wanted them to fix. but they wiped it im guessing for data protection or something or standard procedure . but anyway received the switch back factory reset had to set it up again and of course the error logs were not there after sending and before i sent it as i cleared those myself.

in the banning forum there is a mention of a user clearing his logs but the reason they banned him is because he sent error logs before that instance with error only related to using homebrew and because he sent another so soon after that were clear.. so they noticed that..

If you stay offline and dont use your certificate on these cdn downloaders im sure that if you restore back you your clean nand never used homebrew etc once you restore i think you should be able to go online and not be banned

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gbatemp.net/threads/ps5-m2sdd-quit-working-in-ps5.622567/page-2 guess I'm not the only...