peppers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr. Clipper said:
peppers said:
USB loader GX dose not have this issue.
and I use IOS rev 17 and hermise v5 cuz I have issues with outher apps with the latest version and have not tryed v19 with this configuration.
Can you try loading with IOS249 (rev 17 is OK), but starting a game with IOS set to 222-mload in its per-game settings? If that works, I may just make the option to set a different startup IOS to the IOS used for games.

Actually, try the following too:

1: Install 57b4 of Cfg (not the -222 version)
2: Add ios=222-mload to config.txt

If I load cfg with 249 it will read the drive but if I then try to run the game with 222 the game freezes on the loading screen with the card reader

koala.monk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
OK, that's not the latest version (we don't update the original post until a release version comes out). Look here to get the latest version (57b4). You could also just use the "Look for updates" option on the Global Options page. Now, I notice you have a case. Those can cause a lot of issues, but hopefully we can get it working.

First thing to try:
Install a game you own in the loader (with +) and try to run it. If it works then you have a solution. All other methods here rely on you having installed that game within Cfg.

If that doesn't work, try the following:
Both the 57b4 and 57b4-222 versions of Cfg.
Downgrading Hermes to v4 and then using 57b4-222 again.
Reformat the drive to FAT32, install a game with + again and try both versions of Cfg to run it again.

Hey Thanks for the help, I kinda got the problem isolated now. The thing is it seems that the issue around the External HDD(wbfs formated) was with cIOS 249, when I tried to load some other game with hermes v5 222(didn't change anything just the cIOS), kinda slow, but it worked with no problems the same for example with uLoader, but well that's really out of cfg usb loader thing but do you know any issues about the cIOS249 and External HDD? Maybe related on what ios I installed it?

elmerohueso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elmerohueso said:
I want to run v57b4 as a channel. I don't want to run a forwarder channel because I want to be able to swap my SD cards around. I have the v40 channel that was pre-made. Is there an v57b4 channel already made? If not, how would I go about making one?

OK, scratch that idea. I realized there's a better way. I already had a FAT partition on my USB HDD, so I installed the CFG Loader Forwarder channel which can forward to USB, and put CFG Loader on the HDD. Now, whenever I need to update in the future, I just change the files on the HDD (and the built in update in CFG Loader should work too).

George Dawes

Wanker
Trophies
Website
www.indymedia.org.uk
XP
Country
Chad
Sorry to repeat the question, but does anyone know if it is possible to play Excite Truck from SDHC card? From reading it seems it isn't possible due to it wanting to load custom soundtrack from there, but I wanted to find out for sure.

Trying to run it just results in a black screen.

If it is an issue with it trying to load a custom soundtrack i can give up trying to get it to work (at least until I get a USB HD).

D

Deleted-19228

Hidden feature, exiting game brings you back to USB Loader

add this to your .ini, works in recent betas,

return_to_channel=XXXX

where XXXX is your forwarder ID.

Also, this breaks POP for some reason...

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Neptune said:

return_to_channel=XXXX

It's not hidden. It was the key addition of v57a.

Also, there is a new PoP cheat (not available online yet) which apparently let you use return_to_channel and other patching options with PoP.

daxter92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Neptune said:

return_to_channel=XXXX

This feature is new to me but it is what i really need!
biggrin.gif

Is there a forwarder, which is hidden? I dont like these channels... :/ (They look great, but i just dont like them.)

Or is it possible to put this not hidden forwarder on my sd-card? Would this feature work too?

momin

Trophies
XP
Country
Downloading the covers: error: Invalid PNG image!

That happens with all the covers, what I can do?
I have the latest version and updated WiiTDB and titles :S

mayu29

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I've just bought the Seagate Free Agent Go 2, 320 GB. What do you think guys, it will be compatible with Cfg? I've looked to the compatibility list topic, it has a good review, but I want to know if I made good choice.

OGTiago

Trophies
Website
google.pt
XP
Country
Hey, I have a problem loading Smash Bros Brawl.

I have the NTSC version, my Wii is PAL.

I get this error:
wbfs panic: malloc fst

Wii freezes, have to turn it off by holding the power button on the Wii.

Edit: even when checking the game options, on the "Alt dol:" part, it's off, if I move to the right I get the same error and it freezes... JUST in the game options...

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
daxter92 said:
This feature is new to me but it is what i really need!
biggrin.gif

Is there a forwarder, which is hidden? I dont like these channels... :/ (They look great, but i just dont like them.)

Or is it possible to put this not hidden forwarder on my sd-card? Would this feature work too?
You could always move the forwarder to the fourth page of the channels of the Wii. You'll likely forget it's even there.

QUOTE(momin @ May 24 2010, 08:44 PM) Downloading the covers: error: Invalid PNG image!

That happens with all the covers, what I can do?
I have the latest version and updated WiiTDB and titles :S
That's normal. The loader tests several URLs for each game and warns you about every test it does. Also, many games are missing images on the WiiTDB website. If you have a game that doesn't have a certain cover, you can upload it to the website.

xakmad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have created a guide to let people their favorite banner sounds as a ringtone or message alert

I thought I'd try and give a little back to the community in appreciation of all the proper hard work the cfgloader team do

http://gbatemp.net/t228847-banner-sounds-to-mp3

let me know if its useful and what you best ones are - all comments there please, not this forum

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
OGTiago said:
Hey, I have a problem loading Smash Bros Brawl.

I have the NTSC version, my Wii is PAL.

I get this error:
wbfs panic: malloc fst

Wii freezes, have to turn it off by holding the power button on the Wii.

Edit: even when checking the game options, on the "Alt dol:" part, it's off, if I move to the right I get the same error and it freezes... JUST in the game options...

corrupt game maybe, ive had a few in my time but once reripped they are fine, either rip the game again or transfer another copy over if you DL your games..........
ninja.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Surprised they never made a second one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It takes two was their newest different theme
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't care for that one so much, but didn't play it much either.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just played little of "Still Wakes The Deep" , just came to gamepass today, its alright, kinda creepy. I'm not usually a horror game fan, but it looks really good graphic wise, esp w 4k. I admit it made me jump a few times.
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    Anyone here using the 3DS?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    do u have pretendo?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    whats ur code?
  • B @ btjunior:
    i dont have pretendo sorry
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    oh ok
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    well if ur console isnt modded i suggest u to mod it
  • B @ btjunior:
    also, just curius, does the freinds app still work after the shutdown?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    yes
  • B @ btjunior:
    nice
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    but u cant play online games anymore :(
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i miss going in other peoples town
  • B @ btjunior:
    yeah
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i have a friend named Pineapple (@pineappleJuice hi). we played a lot the day b4 the server shutdown
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I preten to know doe
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @LNLenost how well is the pretendo servers, you ever get kicked off games when playing online?
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    @BigOnYa not always you get kicked. it happens rarely to me.
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    ofc they're not great, but props to them for making this
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    btw, I decided to make the nintendo support team going insane
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i told them my badges disappeared after i opened the badge arcade after the shutdown, but actually they disappeared because i opened the badge arcade w/ pretendo
  • AcuteBulbasaurappears @ AcuteBulbasaurappears:
    Hey, is there anybody who knows how to create wuhb-files? :) I would like to create forwarders for two Wii-channels: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wuhb-to-vwii-channel-request.657253/#post-10441514
    AcuteBulbasaurappears @ AcuteBulbasaurappears: Hey, is there anybody who knows how to create wuhb-files? :) I would like to create forwarders...