Hacking Configurable USB Loader

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
broksonic said:
goku1980 said:
that disable dvd patch is that the nsmb ?
man im lost

I have same problem. I dont see any option for a prince of persia patch . Only the nsmb patch
I've updated to latest version

Oh, are you guys talking about the Configurator? The latest version is here and it does have the disable_dvd_patch on Global Options 4.

QUOTE(OGTiago @ May 22 2010, 11:00 PM)
Same here. But people talk about "forcing" PAL and 480p stuff, but it all worked automatically.
Some people need to force PAL because their TVs don't support PAL60, which is how NTSC games will typically play if their Wii is set to 576i. You typically only need to force 480p on games that don't support it natively from the disc, so I have no idea what that discussion is about. However, if you do want to force 480p in a game, you need to force video to NTSC and set Video Patch to All.

DemonFox86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys, I seem to have a problem with PoP which I could not find an answer to.
The games works and I can play it, but I think I'm missing some sound effects and most important, I hear no voices. The music is find tho.
I'm using the latest cfg build with the new PoP fix and cios rev19.
I didn't use any wip patches before.

T

TheRealVisitor

DemonFox86 said:
Hey guys, I seem to have a problem with PoP which I could not find an answer to.
The games works and I can play it, but I think I'm missing some sound effects and most important, I hear no voices. The music is find tho.

You are using the NTSC Version of Pop on a PAL Wii. Go to Your Wii System Options and change your language to English to hear the voices or try to get the PAL version of PoP.

koala.monk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this is the right place to ask around External Hard Drives Issues, but the point is that I'm using the cfg usb loader, the latest version 56c, and when I try to run the app, it runs just fine, loads all the games in the HDD but when I pick one and load it. I get the message "BOOTING WII GAME. PLEASE WAIT..." and well I left for 30 min. there it was displaying the same message. I was using usb flash drives and those ones went fine.
Any tips for running External Hard Drive on cfg usb loader?
Seagate 1tb 32mb cache 7200rpm
Case Satellite AX-321
Formated with wbfs manager 3.0
Using cfg usb loader 56c
waninoko rev19
hermes v5

DemonFox86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TheRealVisitor said:
DemonFox86 said:

You are using the NTSC Version of Pop on a PAL Wii. Go to Your Wii System Options and change your language to English to hear the voices or try to get the PAL version of PoP.

Thanks a bunch ! That did the trick !

owerlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
ok now i have the cfg loader 57 b4 222 but where do i put the patch on? cant seem to find an option for iy?
ohmy.gif

my homebrew channel says its version cfg loader 56 but when i load it it says 57b4? still cant find the option for POP patch

EDIT: i added "disable_dvd_patch=1" to the end of the config.txt i dont see any difference. myabe i added it in the wrong way? where do i put it? i load the game with 222 but get black screen when the ubisoft logo goes away

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
to change what version it says in the HBC, u have to edit the meta.xml

i'm assuming u added it without the quotes, it should be working. Make sure your settings and global config files don't have conflicting dvd patch settings, as they will take precedence over the config.txt. Also make sure u've modded the right config.txt (ie. if u have 1 on the sd card and your hard drive, make sure to change the one that is actually used by the loader, or just change them both)

U can always install cIOS249rev19[57] using the cIOSx rev19 installer, and that should work without requiring you to disable the dvd patch

owerlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
XFlak said:
to change what version it says in the HBC, u have to edit the meta.xml

i'm assuming u added it without the quotes, it should be working. Make sure your settings and global config files don't have conflicting dvd patch settings, as they will take precedence over the config.txt. Also make sure u've modded the right config.txt (ie. if u have 1 on the sd card and your hard drive, make sure to change the one that is actually used by the loader, or just change them both)

U can always install cIOS249rev19[57] using the cIOSx rev19 installer, and that should work without requiring you to disable the dvd patch

yup i added without the quotes, i dowloaded a whole new CFG loader, now in my HBC it says 57
i only have SD card and i play from HHD. but all the files of CFG loader is on the SD. and i havent changed any options or globall settings. so i think they are ok?
and i have only 1 config.txt file the others are sample config.txt files. but i copy paste it to the USB loader folder end of the config.txt

but im not sure did i copy paste it to the rigth plase of the .txt file? or is it ok in anywhere?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
it should be able to go anywhere

just download and use the configurator, look on global options 4, and u will see the option

... because it is in the global options area of the configurator, I wonder if that line of code should go in the global config file (w/e its called), not the config.txt file... either way, just use the configurator and it will do it for you

icyrainz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I load the Metroid Prime Trilogy with alt dol of the MP1 and cIOS 222-mload in CFG, the TV image screwed up on the top and bottom screen:

920.11225387_1_1.jpg

How to fix this ?

owerlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
XFlak said:
it should be able to go anywhere

just download and use the configurator, look on global options 4, and u will see the option

... because it is in the global options area of the configurator, I wonder if that line of code should go in the global config file (w/e its called), not the config.txt file... either way, just use the configurator and it will do it for you

well now i can play it!!!! ty for help i just forgotten when i downloaded the new CFG loader folder file i needed to re copy paste the patch there ^^" i feel like a noob

renegade109

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, how the heck do I change the torrent file into a iso file????? I've searched at least half the internet and cant find squat
frown.gif

I have vuze and bittorent, what the #e!! do I do now?

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
renegade109 said:
ok, how the heck do I change the torrent file into a iso file????? I've searched at least half the internet and cant find squat
frown.gif

I have vuze and bittorent, what the #e!! do I do now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this one made my day......

thank you renegade, i really needed a good laugh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.