Hacking Configurable USB Loader

fattest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant update to 57b-222 online. it downloads the update, but when i reboot its still 57a-222. (i'm too lazy to take the sd card out)

metalmystere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i Have other pal games on the HD and had no problem with the force NTSC but for some reason i can't get the pirates game to load without the flicker? it's in color and not black and white, so all i need to do is figure out how to stop the flickering

helaciouscrumb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fattest said:
i cant update to 57b-222 online. it downloads the update, but when i reboot its still 57a-222. (i'm too lazy to take the sd card out)
That's known to the developers. The update did work but it will still show as 57a.

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
fattest said:

READ
happy.gif

PJIV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was using USBloaderGX, it does not work with my 2TB drive fat32, stack dump, dual using HD for PC and Wii. USBLoaderGX allowed me to scroll very fast through the games, is there a fast way to scroll through the games? It takes forever to get to the T's or W's from A. Is there a complete manual for this loader? I like the console listing style. Thanks!

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
PJIV said:
Was using USBloaderGX, it does not work with my 2TB drive fat32, stack dump, dual using HD for PC and Wii. USBLoaderGX allowed me to scroll very fast through the games, is there a fast way to scroll through the games? It takes forever to get to the T's or W's from A. Is there a complete manual for this loader? I like the console listing style. Thanks!

press B to go into console view then press left or right to skip X lines at a time

X = the number of lines you set it in the config.txt, default is 10 i think

Yakult

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am trying to play New Super Mario from NTFS HDD but it keeps me giving errors.

I am using Configurable USB Loader 57a and Hermes 222 v19.

Mario Party and Brawl are running fine.

Any thoughts?

Brianwuz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to change a forwareders search order form sd,usb to usb,sd. I want the sd card to be a fall back not a primary. I made a forwarder for netflix that loads from the sd card and don't want the usb forwarder to grab that first. Yeah why not put the netflix on usb? I want to be able to pull the sd card and stop netflix.
Brian

PJIV

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THANK YOU!

pepxl said:
PJIV said:

press B to go into console view then press left or right to skip X lines at a time

X = the number of lines you set it in the config.txt, default is 10 i think

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
PJIV said:
The default for the amount it scrolls (pepxl's 'X') is one page of games at a time. If you want to make it even faster (or less fast) you can set the cursor_jump option. E.g.:
Code:
cursor_jump = 30
in config.txt will make it always skip 30 games.

Oh, and there are several manual's for the loader. The first is README-CFG.txt. The second is my Cfg's Options Explained page. A third manual is in progress in the help file for my Configurator application.

MasterMan said:
Sorry if it has been said before (certainly do), but how can i save the coverflow style i like?
There are two ways. Firstly, you can set the gui_style option in config.txt or settings.cfg. Or you can choose the style you like in the loader and then save global options (which sets the value in settings.cfg for you).

Yakult said:
I am trying to play New Super Mario from NTFS HDD but it keeps me giving errors.

Any thoughts?
There's no such thing as Hermes 222 v19.

QUOTE(Brianwuz @ May 16 2010, 06:27 AM)
I need to change a forwareders search order form sd,usb to usb,sd. I want the sd card to be a fall back not a primary. I made a forwarder for netflix that loads from the sd card and don't want the usb forwarder to grab that first. Yeah why not put the netflix on usb? I want to be able to pull the sd card and stop netflix.
Brian
I think most of the forwarders come with source, so go for it. Alternatively, as you are saying the SD is just going to be a backup, don't use the names "apps/usbloader" or "apps/usbloader_cfg" for the apps directory with Cfg in it and move the contents of the usb-loader directory to apps/yourdirname so that Cfg doesn't choose the SD as the base directory. In this case, you will still be able to launch from SD, but only from the HBC. Forwarders and Cfg will both completely ignore the SD.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
you can change what paths are scanned in CRAP (u have to actually recompile the loader dols to customize them yourself)

I made a bunch of alternate loader dols for CRAP that check different Paths

You can read the details and view download links HERE

so, for example, u could save the cfg loader boot.dol under sd:/apps_emulators/usbloader/boot.dol, and under usb:\apps\usbloader\boot.dol... then build new CRAP forwarders using my alternate loaders... this way, your CFG loader forwarder channel will only load from the USB (unless u have a forwarder channels that also checks "apps_emulators"), but your CRAP channels will be able to load from either sd or usb

edit: its a little weird that u want the USB loader forwarder channel to only load from the USB but CRAP forwarder channels to load from either SD or USB

Brianwuz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just trying to make a forwarder that loads netflix from sd card which I can do. The standard configurable forwarder checks the sd card first and only lists what is on the sd card. I either want to change the configurable forwarder to look at usb first or make a custom forwarder to look elseware on the sd card so the configurable one dosn't catch it.
Brian

Yakult

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dr. Clipper said:
Yakult said:

Any thoughts?
There's no such thing as Hermes 222 v19.

Hermes cIOS v5

ERROR: setting up fragments 0 1
ID mismatch: [SMNE01] [SMNP01]
ERROR: set_frag_list: -1
ERROR: SetWBFS: -1

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Yakult said:
Hermes cIOS v5

ERROR: setting up fragments 0 1
ID mismatch: [SMNE01] [SMNP01]
ERROR: set_frag_list: -1
ERROR: SetWBFS: -1
Well there's your problem. You have a PAL game named with a US ID or vice versa.

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
k well i posted this in another thread but no response so..

For some reason when i try to boot this game with CFG-LOader it says

Booting Wii Game, Please wait ...

IOS(222) mload...
Base: IOS38 mload v4 ...

And then my disc slot light stays on and it just sits there frozen. Any ideas ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!