Computer/PS4 Question

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to install orbisdev to my computer, but I'm using windows. the instructions I've found reference linux, so I don't know if this is possible (open orbis can install to windows, but orbisdev?). I have several commands installed through devkitpro, but I get an error when trying to install the sh. it says that I need C:\ps4sdk\bin/bin I don't really know how to do that in windows, not sure what the difference between \ and / in a file path. I tried going through environmental variables, but it didn't seem to understand /bin in the file path.

Anna1306

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Hello. maybe I'm writing too late, but still. usually in this situation, install a virtual machine on your computer, which then download the operating system you need. There are many examples on the Internet

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. maybe I'm writing too late, but still. usually in this situation, install a virtual machine on your computer, which then download the operating system you need. There are many examples on the Internet
I got it installed quite a while ago (also through linux) with the help of lightning mods. that's before I had ever used linux, now I'm not too bad at it:

1655660816902.png

1655660871217.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you...