Hacking compressing 7gb

muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi i have got a game that is over 7gb and woundering how to compress it to work on the wii , i have searched around the net and seen a program called wiiscrubber but it looks quite hard to use is there anything else that will work
unsure.gif

thankyou
rolleyes.gif

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It's Super Smash Bros Brawl, right?

SSBB is dual layer, so you need a dual layer disc to burn it, or you can get a DVD5 version which has some videos removed to make it fit on a single layer
wink.gif

Of course this only counts if you're not using a USB Loader.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Jdbye said:
It's Super Smash Bros Brawl, right?

SSBB is dual layer, so you need a dual layer disc to burn it, or you can get a DVD5 version which has some videos removed to make it fit on a single layer
wink.gif

was just gunna ask that
rofl2.gif

muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thankyou for all your replys the game is Super Smash Bros. Brawl with wiiscrubber what settings do you have it on ? and when useing winrar what settings should i have in there and why do you have to go through wiiscrubber first and not straight to winrar to compresss

when i compressed it with winrar it ends up at 4.056gb but when i extract it the iso turns out to be 7.14gb so do i have to keep doing this untill it will get down to the right size to fit a 4.37gb disc ? i expect i will look around for bigger disc's but are there 8gb dvd-r ?

thankyou

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night