ROM Hack [Completed] Love Plus English Translation Patch

Silvermistshadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Just a moment here.. Apologies for the former rudeness that used to occupy this space.

What I meant to ask was if anyone could help me narrow down and fix the problem. I've tried getting rid of the AR codes I run during the game, but that didn't seem to help. Having played the untranslated game before, I'm pretty sure it's a problem introduced by the translation patch, but I'm willing to look at other causes.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Anyone got any ideas?
...Err...Why not try continuing the game? -_-"
What exactly is wrong with your reading comprehension to the point that you think that is a useful answer?
By proceeding the game a little farther, you'll be able to meet with the other heroines. After meeting with them, you'll be able to chose who to talk to, what to do, etc. which determines who the main heroine for the save file will be.

Silvermistshadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I knew that, but thanks for answering. I proceeded all the way to day 60 on one particular try and nothing ever happened for the other two, but I'll try again after flushing all the AR codes one last time.

That post you quoted was me kind of assuming that jurassicplayer meant 'keep going to day 100 and see what happens' or 'Keep playing with Nene anyways. Who needs the other girls?'. I edited it 'cause it was rude and kind of useless.

5:12 PM: Got the club first this time. This should go well, but thanks for answering. Did some poking around and it looks like the codes that were affecting their personalities also made them disappear from the game for some reason or another. Going to just go ahead and let it use their default personalities then.

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
umm
sorry if wrong place

i wanna rip manaka alert voice when email comes

do you know how ?
record the sound when the email comes using a nds emu for pc

Edit- when you play the game, record voice from the starting and after the email comes, stop the recording. Open a sound file editor and edit the file as you want.

vanhyde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
umm
sorry if wrong place

do you know how ?

Edit- when you play the game, record voice from the starting and after the email comes, stop the recording. Open a sound file editor and edit the file as you want.
recording not quite an option
especially when recording with external source like handphone or recorder, do you mean like that ?

because recording didnt ensure audio quality and usually comes with noise

i mean, i wanna rip that voice from their original ROM

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
especially when recording with external source like handphone or recorder, do you mean like that ?

This game used an uncommon audio format and I don't think it's hackable. (I'm not an audio expert though. This game's voices are packed in .spp format and this format is not yet documented. So it will be hard to extract audio data directly from the game.)

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
umm
sorry if wrong place

do you know how ?

using an emulator for ds on a computer!

vanhyde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
This game used an uncommon audio format and I don't think it's hackable. (I'm not an audio expert though. This game's voices are packed in .spp format and this format is not yet documented. So it will be hard to extract audio data directly from the game.)

okay, thanks for reply
so i must use another method , huh

umm, sorry i didnt know.. because i play Loveplus via flashcart :D

if i may know, what emulator have that sound recording feature ?
thanks for your reply before :D

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India

okay, thanks for reply
so i must use another method , huh

umm, sorry i didnt know.. because i play Loveplus via flashcart :D

if i may know, what emulator have that sound recording feature ?
thanks for your reply before :D
Desmume 0.9.8 www.desmume.org
will be a good option

AldryRevenant

Trophies
XP
Excuse me but, it's long enough of me Playing Love Plus (Almost about a year with Manaka :D)
But still, is the Translation for Love Plus+ has not confirmed or no further information yet ??

Sorry for my Bad Eng :D

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excuse me but, it's long enough of me Playing Love Plus (Almost about a year with Manaka :D)
But still, is the Translation for Love Plus+ has not confirmed or no further information yet ??

Sorry for my Bad Eng :D

The first post about Love Plus+ still holds true. I don't have time to translate it. So I leave the project open for other people who might want to work on it.

----------------
Edited:
Since there are still reports from people who have problem running xdeltaGUI, I made patch v.1.0n with Light Patcher and it is available now. (Check the download link on the first page.)

Note: It is exactly the same as patch v.1.0. If you already run v.1.0, you don't need this one. It is made for people who can't use xdeltaGUI and nothing has been changed after v.1.0.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A group of Chinese hackers managed to translate Love Plus Plus into Chinese.
Maybe you can use it as a reference to see how they did it and how they solved bugs.

Yeah, they released a patch long time ago. However, the Chinese translation didn't have to encounter the same problem we had.

(I don't want to go too technical, but Chinese and Japanese language have something similar where English langauge is something totally different. So most of the problems we encounter in English translation wouldn't really exist if we were to translate this game into Chinese.)

But thank you for sharing the info. ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol