Homebrew Compiling MPlayer

Lexip;

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if anybody here is able to help me. I'm trying to compile mplayer CE, but I get this error. Anybody have any ideas?

Code:
> "make" 
/c/devkitPro/devkitPPC/bin/powerpc-gekko-gcc -I/c/devkitPro/libogc/include -Ilibdvdread4 -Ilibdvdnav -I/c/devkitPro/libogc/include/freetype2 -ffast-math -Wdisabled-optimization -Wno-pointer-sign -I. -Wdeclaration-after-statement -std=gnu99 -Wall -Wno-switch -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -g -O3 -pipe -DGEKKO -mrvl -mcpu=750 -meabi -mhard-floatÂÂÂÂ-c -o command.o command.c
"make": /c/devkitPro/devkitPPC/bin/powerpc-gekko-gcc: Command not found
"make": *** [command.o] Error 127

> Process Exit Code: 2
> Time Taken: 00:02

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Check devkitPro is installed properly and the file /c/devkitPro/devkitPPC/bin/powerpc-gekko-gcc exists (it has the extension .exe). If it doesn't exist, reinstall devkitPro.

Lexip;

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zuron7 said:
There are pre-compiled versions you can find you know.
Yes, I know. I'm trying to track down a specific change

QUOTE(SifJar @ Jun 12 2010, 01:35 PM) Check devkitPro is installed properly and the file /c/devkitPro/devkitPPC/bin/powerpc-gekko-gcc exists (it has the extension .exe). If it doesn't exist, reinstall devkitPro.

I could have sworn I saw it when I checked last time, but I guess its not there.

Edit: Reinstalled devkitpro, still missing.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just checked - I don't have it either. So it sounds like either you need to find that somewhere or change the makefile...I dunno what you'd change it to, so see if you can find that file. BTW, why do you need to compile? (Perhaps there is already a compiled version with the change you wish to make floating about)

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
powerpc-gekko-gcc.exe has been renamed to powerpc-eabi-gcc.exe in recent devkitpro revisions. Check if makefile has references to the old name and change them... or find and old revision of devkitpro which is compatible with mplayer ce....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o