bladepwnedyou

OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I've been talking a lot with my friend about this comet that was discovered by a Russian named Elenin. It also goes by its astronomical name C/2010 X1) for the date it was first discovered. Now supposedly from what he's told me once the Russians discovered this comet and seeing how big it actually was naturally are starting to freak out about it.

However I've yet to hear anything about it in general in America until he told me about it and after from a lot of research he actually put into this whole thing. From what he said and from the research i actually put into it as well, they've said that this dwarf star that is slowly coming closer to our planet as the month goes on has been linked to major earthquakes from around the world, with the most recent one being the one in japan, when Elenin, the sun, and the earth were all aligned.​

Now on the chart on http://elenin.org/ It shows that Elenin is slowly starting to enter our orbital space and will continue to get closer and closer to our planet as the days continue to go on. On September 25/26th it will be once again have an alignment between the sun, the dwarf star and earth only this time much closer than it was with the quake in japan with a prediction of something bad to come somewhere in the world that day. As it continues to move it won't be until October 17, 2011 where the dwarf star will be its closest to the earth at about 0.232 AU (Astronomical Unit = 149 598 000 kilometers) away from earth, which could have a drastic effect on not just earth alone but also ?"A shift in the earths magnetic pole is widely anticipated"

This could be only minor where we don't notice it or it could be drastic and cause some really bad things to happen for the people down on the planet.
This video could probably describe it better than I can alone.​
[youtube]http://youtu.be/0Bv1rQxgMbA[/youtube]​
This is an image that shows the size of what is going to be swinging by our planet.​
untitled.jpg

Even if nothing does end up happening there will be other alignments between planets and another comet circling around out there call Honda, all of which, if the earthquakes are really linked to this comet/dwarf star will have a big time effect on our planet. By Nov. 9/10 our planet will be where Elenin passed through with a lot of debris left over, which could easily take out our satellites or land on the planet who knows.

But anyways my take on it is it could be something bad but only time will tell at this point, I'm somewhat scared about it but it could just be nothing, what does everyone think? Let me know!

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This still going? I thought they'd given up on all this planet x crap when it failed to exist or hit Earth in 2003. The comet is a real object. It is not a "dwarf star"! and it isn't causing earthquakes. These people just want everyone to die so they can go live with Santa Claus...

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Harold Camping had his pseudo-religious end of times hysteria machine, this is the pseudo-scientific one.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
"A shift in the earths magnetic pole is widely anticipated"
Ha, that process takes several thousand years to complete, there's no signs of that starting yet.

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scientist discovers a fairly small comet -> A dwarf star is approaching earth

Hmm I must be missing something here. The closest dwarf star to the earth would have to be moving at several times the speed of light to get to the earth in that amount of time.

bladepwnedyou

OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Lol hey i agree it could be a bunch of crazy talk, my buddy's a big time stoner and i think he smokes way to much dope.

He got me thinkin about it and shit. Possibilities that its fake are high, but one can never really know because we have no control over outside forces, so what comes by comes by and we'd have to sit there and watch the world be destroyed by something huge. Some people called it a comet, others were calling it a dwarf star.

I'm sure its no different than any of that 2012 talk but i wanted to see what everyone else thought of it.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bladepwnedyou said:
I'm sure its no different than any of that 2012 talk but i wanted to see what everyone else thought of it.

Just think about it, a body more massive than Jupiter careening through the solar system and no one but a bunch of conspiracy theorists notice it? Even/especially amateur astronomers would notice things aren't moving right, objects they are trying to observe aren't where they expect them to be etc...

And when they change it to a "small" black hole you are on about something at least 3 times more massive than the sun.... I really doubt it could sneak up on us.

EDIT:
Tanveer said:
QUOTE(BlueStar @ Aug 5 2011, 10:32 AM) Harold Camping had his pseudo-religious end of times hysteria machine, this is the pseudo-scientific one.
This.
Just more lul's to come -.-

It's a pseudo-scientific end of timer hysteria generating machine. Like Harold Camping and ID rolled up into one.

shyam513

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's probably all just hysteria, IMO. I mean, there's the whole 2012 thing mentioned above that everyone hears about, and chances are we'll be sitting here after this as well.

Indentity

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the russains and other countrys around the world have began building bunkers and supply stores for something and this thing is getting a lot of coverage on RT (Russia Today) its named Elinin after Leonid Elinin the amatuer guy from Russia who discovered it in December, at the moment there is a media black out regarding it and tbh in most cases when a comet is passing by they tell us to keep an eye out or they have some kind of feature about it, this......nothing

i think the way its been handled in the media i.e total blackout has left a void that is being filled by the alternative media and conspiracy theorists with messed up guestimates about what it is or isnt.

personally i believe theres ALOT going on up there that we are never told about i mean after all for a long period of time NASA and more importantly the JPL area of the company had if you like a total control of what we seen and heard regarding space....even recently Buzz Aldrin has come out to say that he has seen and been informed of things in space that he was told never to discuss...theres 100s of incidents of "UFO's" on NASA's archives from the Apollo missions right up to the present day shuttle missions but remember UFO simply means Unidentified Flying Object this could be a piece of space garbage floating about that they were unable to catagorize...it doesnt mean its a alien people.

NASA's unwillingness to disclose information on this thing and the general "Are We Alone" quest for knowledge inside the human being will always lead us to question what we are told and our beliefs..its what makes us what we are. But in the absence of factual information our minds will and do resort to what we best reason to be truth or believable.

Stop listening to the fear mongering and the gestapo nonsense and just live people, if the worlds gonna end...what are we gonna do to change that??

just roll up a fatty, play some Wii...and accept fate and stop perpetuating this stuff by posting it on places like this, even if like this stuff says that the government lies to us at every stage and phase...we all know that now and have done for years...well maybe except in America where you guys still believe Oswald shot J.F.K and the WTC just fell over, and you didn't invade the middle east for oil but for national security and take US with you on the ride (I'm British.) lol sorry couldn't resist. Then by sitting here watching all this nonsense and dwelling on it your simply falling into what they would want you to do are you not?? wouldn't simply getting on with your life in a open minded and peaceful way instead...be the best route to take? hoping that your influence on your peers and there's on others will eventually result in a consciousness shift, after all its recently been proven that it takes only 10% of a society to adopt a new idea for it to then become mainstream and adopted. (see recent studies if you think i'm just quoting crap now for lulz.) i dont know how to end this rant/info-post/jibberish so i'll end with a quote from a modern day prophet.

The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think that it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills, and it's very brightly coloured, and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question - is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us. They say 'Hey! Don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride.' And we...kill those people. Ha ha ha. 'Shut him up! We have a lot invested in this ride. SHUT HIM UP! Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and family. This just has to be real.' It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter because: it's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings, and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourselves off. The eyes of love, instead, see all of us as one. Here's what you can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money that we spend on weapons and defence each year, and instead spend it feeding, clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, for ever, in peace.
Bill Hicks

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cwstjdenobs said:
bladepwnedyou said:
How do you know they don't know about it? Maybe they do know and they refuse to tell anyone about it so the whole world doesn't freak out.

Looked up where Mars should be. Looked for it. It was exactly where it should be...
That's not mars, it's the dwarf star disguising itself as mars.
ohnoes.png

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Magmorph said:
cwstjdenobs said:
bladepwnedyou said:
How do you know they don't know about it? Maybe they do know and they refuse to tell anyone about it so the whole world doesn't freak out.

Looked up where Mars should be. Looked for it. It was exactly where it should be...
That's not mars, it's the dwarf star disguising itself as mars.
ohnoes.png

ohnoes.png

But I'm pretty certain there was a teapot in orbit around it. Don't tell me there's also one around the dwarf star,

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
cwstjdenobs said:
bladepwnedyou said:

But how do you know where Mars should be? They told you
ph34r.gif

We're all doomed
ohnoes.png

bladepwnedyou

OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Haha, guy's i just wanted to bring some light onto the matter, I pray to god nothing happens, but i feel the world shouldn't be in the dark anymore when it comes to major catastrophic events. For years we have been lied to by the governments of our countries, and i thought If only a small possibility this just MIGHT be fact, then at least some people can know whats to come. 2012 is a bullshit guess, this at least has some evidence to support itself. My only thing i can say about it is live up these days like they're your last, and be around your loved ones as much as possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Drake sang in A minor