yuyuyup

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can check the status of the upcoming "Colors! 3d" at their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ColorsLive
JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

There have been many recent updates, including a guess the release will be in 2 to 4 weeks. Also a contest has begun to win Colors! 3d early.
http://www.collectingsmiles.com/news/colors-3d-early-access-challenge/

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Le sigh Nintendo. Just cut them some slack, they're homebrew devs after all. :P

They can patch their brew post release. :ha:
Hehe, maybe they're trying to sneak a hen past Ninty : P

Maybe thats why Nintendo is giving them such a hard time. I mean I know if I hosting a service like the eshop for a system i am proud to not see hacked I would have any devs (especially ones who dev'd for a hacking tool) re-work thier stuff as many times as I needed to confirm they arent trying to Letterbomb.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Maybe thats why Nintendo is giving them such a hard time. I mean I know if I hosting a service like the eshop for a system i am proud to not see hacked I would have any devs (especially ones who dev'd for a hacking tool) re-work thier stuff as many times as I needed to confirm they arent trying to Letterbomb.
It's not like the colors devs contributed to the NDS hacking scene. They just made their homebrew, they weren't making exploits. x)
But, they probably do check everything for the possibility that someone else can do it through their app. lol

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

It's not like the colors devs contributed to the NDS hacking scene. They just made their homebrew, they weren't making exploits. x)
But, they probably do check everything for the possibility that someone else can do it through their app. lol
There's someplace I read saying that Nintendo treats Homebrew as piracy.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
There's someplace I read saying that Nintendo treats Homebrew as piracy.
because you can't do homebrew on the DS (and on the Wii) without breaking the TOS -- unauthorized usage of third party hardware that bypasses security. the means on this one is questionable at best.

in any case, been a while since i've bought from the eShop, but i can't miss out on this one. i hope it comes out soon. :)

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
This will be my first eshop purchase.
I no longer use my r4 and updated my dsi to newest firmware and gave the dsi to the missus
(we have 42 games from dsiware, only 11 are worth playing)
So we no longer have colors!
I look forward to supporting this developer with both of us buying it (she's also getting a 3DS red)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E