Coffee!

EN!GMA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I'm not a fan of the taste of coffee, but I do drink it for the caffeine. I prefer energy drinks, especially NOS, but its kind of hard shelling 2$ for a can everyday when you're a high school student without a job. Luckily, coffee also gets the job done.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Coffee wins, even for 14 year olds like moi
tongue.gif
I usually take regular coffee with a cream and sugar, or (cold) Cappuccinos
smile.gif

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Lol, coffee is good, but like, I only drink it like, once every two months at Starbucks. Expensive but so good and like frikkin filled with sugar. I get so hyper afterwards. But like a big cup of hot coffee is good on like cold days... Mmmm.... coffee. Damn now I want some. But like, I'm still growing, so like I'd better not drink it too much.
smile.gif

iffy525

not famous
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I remember when I went to Japan I would always buy the cold coffee/mocha things that they sold at stores, they were so good!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Also my home-stay family would always give me coffee after I returned from whatever my group was doing that day, and it was really good also.

Anyway my point is that I like coffee.

S

scubersteve

DarkAura said:
Expensive but so good and like frikkin filled with sugar.
filled with sugar?
That's disgusting.
I demand that you drink coffee like a person who is looking for caffiene, not the sugar placebo effect.
Yes, sugar doesn't really give anyone a rush.
BACK TO COFFEE:
I hate instant coffee.
The only reason to ever use it is for ice coffee.
And even then, it still kinda sucks.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Have never drank coffee before as the smell put me off. Might give it a try someday if I can be bothered. I like my hot ice chocolate's. Cadbury Bournvita, ice, plenty if sugar, water and a dollop of ice cream on top. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
ph34r.gif

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I used to have coffee once a day, but I found I was getting dehydrated. Damn you guys drinking 7 cups a day must be dehydrated for sure, I hope you drink plenty of water as well!

Personally I can't really taste much difference between the semi-good instant I used to have Vs the expensive stuff from coffee shops.

S

scubersteve

Talaria said:
I have 17 cups of coffee a day

-Kudos to who ever gets the reference, which will be like all of you's
cry.gif
You should tell me how that visor works.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Serial tea drinker here, but I like coffee sometimes for a change. Hated it as a kid, until I worked out that it was just because my parents put too much sugar in
smile.gif
In 6th form we had a kettle in the common room but I was only in there 3 hours a week so it wasn't worth buying milk and I got used to drinking it black too.

So black, 1 sugar. A combination completely unknown to my old university's coffee machines. The cafe was nice though, I used to get one on 9am days to make morning lectures that little bit nicer. Except they never gave you stirrers, so I used to use the end of my biro. I chew biros, I'll never forget randomly starting on one in Advanced Databases and finding out it still tasted of coffee from the week before...
happy.gif

Oh, and Mocha. Love that shit, if I have coffee in a coffee shop that's normally what I go for. I used to work for Costa and would make one if there was any leftover hot chocolate for the hour bus trip home. (free drinks; the bright side of coming home smelling of coffee beans every weekend). They used Cadbury's hot chocolate at the time, don't know if they still do but it was awesome
smile.gif

I'm not fussy, I'll drink anything. I remember instant Nescafe Gold Blend being rather nice.

S

scubersteve

shaunj66 said:
A good cup of tea > Coffee

Though I do like coffee... I just enjoy tea more.
grog.gif
During the week of my exams, I became a tea junkie.
I also constructed an awesome don't-sleep drink.
1 cup of tea, concentrated with double the leaves you would normally use
1/4 cup of pulp-free orange juice
1 lemon's juice
1 tsp salt

Fridge it, and drink it.
It's epic.

BACK TO THE COFFEE OF TOPIC!
coffee is very dehydrating.
But, I tend to drink about 3L of water a day, so I'm okay =D

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Good italian coffee done with a Moka Pot for me.

Black, with sugar, with milk... I like it in every way
smile.gif

Also an avid tea drinker, but I prefer it cold, not hot.
Green tea and lemon tea ftw
smile.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can not stand coffee or tea, never managed more than a mouthful of any of it and it has been offered in just about every incarnation known to man. I may make an exception for that peach tea stuff: I needed a massive sugar hit as I was running around and realised I had not eaten for about 8 hours: mixed it up aproximately 1:1 (where the first 1 represents a jar) and yeah I will leave you all to fill in that one and chased it up with a pack of whatever pasty version the Tesco outside Liverpool Street had at the time.

As for caffeine it screws me up a treat: final exam, final year of uni and I had slept all of 3 hours that night and not very well for the previous 3 or so weeks (see megatron's line: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK1rT2Z23kM ).

9:30am I neck a normal size can of red bull en route to said exam (for the earlier comments on it being too expensive the cheap stuff also provides the same hit if not better at far less expense). I saw 3 that morning (I forced myself to go to sleep as it would not have ended well, woke up 10am) although I was completely insane from about 1pm onwards. I guess it worked though so it is all good.

anime_junkie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I drink tea occasionally, but I don't like caffeine at all, really. I drink maybe 1 pop a month, on average. No energy drinks, either. That stuff's gotta be bad for your health.

S

scubersteve

FAST6191 said:
9:30am I neck a normal size can of red bull en route to said exam (for the earlier comments on it being too expensive the cheap stuff also provides the same hit if not better at far less expense). I saw 3 that morning (I forced myself to go to sleep as it would not have ended well, woke up 10am) although I was completely insane from about 1pm onwards. I guess it worked though so it is all good.
I tried Redbull prior to exams.
Very bad idea.
Couldn't concentrate for about 30 mins.
But it was math, and being asian, I rocked it! =D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvojgRvNriw