Code Geass R2 Release

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pfft! Silly Eleven. Regret having been born with no power.
It's as his Majesty the Emperor says, right? The survival of the fittest, it's the rule of the world.

Artheido

OP
Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
xcalibur said:
One more question

did lulouche get his geass under control?

No, because at the end when he gets his memories back his geass doesn't disappear after he uses it to kill the people that used him as bait.

QUOTE(moozxy @ Apr 7 2008, 02:59 PM) Shut up, I'll get Suzaku to ninja you up. What's Zero gonna do? Throw some chess pieces at him? >_>

Poisonous Chess peices...

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Seazn said:
xcalibur said:
One more question

No, because at the end when he gets his memories back his geass doesn't disappear after he uses it to kill the people that used him as bait.

QUOTE(moozxy @ Apr 7 2008, 02:59 PM) Shut up, I'll get Suzaku to ninja you up. What's Zero gonna do? Throw some chess pieces at him? >_>

Whats up with all the hate towards suzaku.
I think Suzaku is a cool guy, eh wants to kill Zero and doesn't afraid of anything.

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cause he's sexier than us
frown.gif

Artheido

OP
Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
xcalibur said:
Seazn said:
xcalibur said:
One more question

Whats up with all the hate towards suzaku.
I think Suzaku is a cool guy, eh wants to kill Zero and doesn't afraid of anything.

I hate him because he's a traitor to the Japanese AND on top of that, he's a hypocrite that goes against his owns word. eg. 'He doesn't want to hurt/kill anyone' (not exact quote) then he goes around in his 'Lancelot' killing every Nightmare he can and reeking havoc by destroying everything around him. THEN he has the nerve to call Lelouch's existance a mistake as if his one ain't. THEN he joins the Knight of the Round looking all royal; that bastard!

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Seazn said:
I hate him because he's a traitor to the Japanese AND on top of that, he's a hypocrite that goes against his owns word. eg. 'He doesn't want to hurt/kill anyone' (not exact quote) then he goes around in his 'Lancelot' killing every Nightmare he can and reeking havoc by destroying everything around him. THEN he has the nerve to call Lelouch's existance a mistake as if his one ain't. THEN he joins the Knight of the Round looking all royal; that bastard!

Zero is everything he despises. He goes for results regardless of the means. Even if it means threatening those closest to him.
Suzaku was a child back when he killed his dad and he truly believed that everything would go back to normal after his fathers death (Who'd just adopted a do-or-die policy regarding the defense of Japan).
After he grew up he had to live with the burden of his fathers death and believes that in order to avoid the loss of innocent lives, you must do everything by the rules.
Those soldiers that he kills everyday are those who he "must" kill to protect the lives of innocents.
Thats his battle, to fight so others won't have to.

And also, he joined the Knights to kill Zero after he coldheartedly killed the love of his life only to gain in his own plans. He didn't have any personal vendetta against Zero till then.

Artheido

OP
Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
xcalibur said:
Seazn said:

Zero is everything he despises. He goes for results regardless of the means. Even if it means threatening those closest to him.
Suzaku was a child back when he killed his dad and he truly believed that everything would go back to normal after his fathers death (Who'd just adopted a do-or-die policy regarding the defense of Japan).
After he grew up he had to live with the burden of his fathers death and believes that in order to avoid the loss of innocent lives, you must do everything by the rules.
Those soldiers that he kills everyday are those who he "must" kill to protect the lives of innocents.

And also, he joined the Knights to kill Zero after he coldheartedly killed the love of his life only to gain in his own plans. He didn't have any personal vendetta against Zero till then.

I meant traitor as in going against Japan =S The Japanese are innocent, more innocent than the Britainnians. After all, they're just living where they're meant to, Britainnia is the country/nation that invaded, killed and destroyed.
So he joined the ruthless side to kill the last hope of the moreinnocent people.
tongue.gif

I was happy when Euphie died, Suzaku doesn't deserve to be loved
laugh.gif

I couldn't stop laughing with him
rofl2.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Seazn said:
xcalibur said:
Seazn said:

I meant traitor as in going against Japan =S The Japanese are innocent, more innocent than the Britainnians. After all, they're just living where they're meant to, Britainnia is the country/nation that invaded, killed and destroyed.
So he joined the ruthless side to kill the last hope of the moreinnocent people.
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

rofl2.gif

He is only living by what he knew. After he killed his dad his mind was somewhat broken so he joined the Britannian army who took him in and raised him. Though he may be a traitor, he doesn't realise it and he probably isn't in his own way.
Also, it was horrible to see Euphemia go through something like that. I really liked her as a character and they were on the verge of complete peace.
If it wasn't for Lulouche blabbering his mouth off.....

Artheido

OP
Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
xcalibur said:
Seazn said:
xcalibur said:
Seazn said:

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

rofl2.gif

He is only living by what he knew. After he killed his dad his mind was somewhat broken so he joined the Britannian army who took him in and raised him. Though he may be a traitor, he doesn't realise it and he probably isn't in his own way.
Also, it was horrible to see Euphemia go through something like that. I really liked her as a character and they were on the verge of complete peace.
If it wasn't for Lulouche blabbering his mouth off.....

Since this is R2, people reading this should have seen R1 already =/

Think about it, Suzaku helped out with the ghetto massacre at the first few episodes. Did you see those elderly couples get shot by the Britainnians? I almost cried at that part D:

Lelouch did a mistake with the geass on Euphie but without doing it, there would be no R2 for us to look forward to and it's wouldn't be such a great ending =/ I personally didn't like Euphie, too perfect and care free in the middle of a war where people are dyeing.

Not Lelouch's fault she took it the wrong way
happy.gif

Giangsta

Trophies
XP
Country
i really hate that girl who always looks up to Euphie.

she was so damned annoying through out the whole series...i hope she blew up XD

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Giangsta said:

She couldn't have blown up or else she would've taken the entire tokyo settlement with her...
I hope she's in a mental institute somewhere though.

I can't wait to see what became of Orange-kun.

Artheido

OP
Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
xcalibur said:
Giangsta said:

She couldn't have blown up or else she would've taken the entire tokyo settlement with her...
I hope she's in a mental institute somewhere though.

I can't wait to see what became of Orange-kun.

Ironically, she's now part of Brittania's research squad xD Britainnia is full of lunatics.

I've got a feeling he might join Lelouch/Zero. Why? Because he joined the A11 army to redeem himself after failing to protect Marriane (Lelouch's Mother) and thought he could protect Lelouch and Nunally.
He also seems like Viral from TTGL but Sunrise made Code Geass and not TTGL so that doesn't back up my theory.

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Suzaku isn't so bad, him and Lelouch both want the same thing except they just have different perspectives and morals on the whole thing.
His plan of changing Brittainia from within is certainly working, can't say much for Zero's plan. He's risen alot in status, became a Knight, an Honorary Brittanian becoming a Knight is unheard of. Just by being this high in society it gives Brittania a better view of the Elevens. Only thing now is time.

Oh and I liked Euphie and was sad when she died
frown.gif

Although I did find her terribly cute when she was going crazy with the gun.
euphie.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them